OH MY GOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnookumnookum said:
http://www.youtube.com/v/s5Zs0a0TOy4&feature=player_embedded
old'd

And looking at the title and the fact that you made it made me think you were-

OH MY GOSH! LOOK! A VIDEO! MAN! THAT'S INTERESTING! THE BEST 57 SECONDS OF MY LIFE! LEIK IT WUZ EMAZNG!

Bacon Boy said:
OH MY GOSH! LOOK! A VIDEO! MAN! THAT'S INTERESTING! THE BEST 57 SECONDS OF MY LIFE! LEIK IT WUZ EMAZNG!
INORITE?!!?/11!?/ DAT WUZ COLL AN STUF LOLOLolOL

Bacon Boy said:
I've seen your posts. You've posted videos on here before. Now stop being a jerk. I can post whatever I want to. If you don't like it, ignore it.

I was expecting to see the typical microwaving of electrical products where it bubbles/melts/explodes, the editing was amazingly well done.

@Everyone else in this thread so far: Shut up. I don't see you all whining when other people do this, she may be a kid but that doesn't mean you have to act like idiots towards her every moment you get.

Schnookumnookum said:
Bacon Boy said:
I've seen your posts. You've posted videos on here before. Now stop being a jerk. I can post whatever I want to. If you don't like it, ignore it.
ST0P BEENG SUTCH A MEANIE yOyu MEANer!!!!

Schnookumnookum said:
Bacon Boy said:
Stalking me?

Put commentary, don't just flat out post a video.
I know I came across as a *censored.1.1*, for that I am sorry, but I just didn't get the point. I didn't know what you were trying to convey with the random video.

Bacon Boy said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Bacon Boy said:
Stalking me?

I know I came across as a *censored.1.1*, for that I am sorry, but I just didn't get the point. I didn't know what you were trying to convey with the random video.
Well it is in Brewsters cafe, so it doesn't really need to have a point.

Schnookumnookum said:
Bacon Boy said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Bacon Boy said:
Stalking me?

And how was he being a jerk?

[Nook said:
,Aug 2 2010, 05:52:46 PM]
Schnookumnookum said:
Bacon Boy said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Stalking me?

And how was he being a jerk?
he was being a jerk in the sense that he was only posting to say negative things about the comment ex: sarcastically calling it interesting, "e"mazing, all that. but it's been resolved already.

on-topic,
I thought it was kinda cool. alien = watttt

Schnookumnookum said:
Bacon Boy said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Bacon Boy said:
Stalking me?

Everything has a reason. That would be like me posting a picture of a cabbage without any comments. There is really nothing to discuss unless I gave a prompt.

Technically, what you were doing would be considered or could have been perceived as spam, as spammers usually post random things, such as videos, pictures, links, etc. without any comments on them. Of course, they do it continuously, but someone could have perceived it that way. Luckily, someone started a discussion off of it.

Edit: And with the link in it, it could be considered a video ad.

Brewster's Cafe

Leave everything serious and tense outside because this is the place for spontaneous ramblings, pointless discussions, and relaxed conversations. Besides, there's no post count in this board, so be as casual as possible!

i'm spamming right now to prove a point.
so I must not be spamming.
or are you.

a picture of cabbage would obviously be to start a convo of cabbage, and cabbage paraphernalia, and thus even it would have a purpose.

if you want to go that one step further, talk of any video games could be considered an advertisement, such as the thread on minecraft, or tf2. obviously they aren't advertisement threads, and are meant to be for conversation, but the links remain, and it could also be considered an advertisement, in the same sense as you calling the link in the video a video ad.

or some such.

don't be so harsh, bro. mellow out.

post aimed @ bacon boy, btw

Psychonaut said:
or are you.

a picture of cabbage would obviously be to start a convo of cabbage, and cabbage paraphernalia, and thus even it would have a purpose.

if you want to go that one step further, talk of any video games could be considered an advertisement, such as the thread on minecraft, or tf2. obviously they aren't advertisement threads, and are meant to be for conversation, but the ]But it's aimed at a site, not a game. There's an advertisement board for a reason. It'd be like making a video and then having it link to another forum or something.

Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
or are you.

if you want to go that one step further, talk of any video games could be considered an advertisement, such as the thread on minecraft, or tf2. obviously they aren't advertisement threads, and are meant to be for conversation, but the ]But it's aimed at a site, not a game. There's an advertisement board for a reason. It'd be like making a video and then having it link to another forum or something.
Idiot. I posted the video because I thought it was cool and wanted other people on here to see it. If you don't like it, *censored.3.0* off. It's not an advertisement either. I've never even been to the site in the video. I found it on youtube.

Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
or are you.

in that same sense, those (I forget the exact name) auto-tune accidental singer people have links to their other videos/page at the end of their videos, which is essentially the same as the end of that video. (lol tiny percentage of the video)

putting this video in the advertisements board, due to the last second of the video, when the rest of the video isn't an advertisement is (very) extremist in my opinion, bro. is there a version of the video without the advertisement?
also, the advertisement board, I'm assuming, isn't exceptionally popular, and as such, the thread/video would be overlooked by most, if not all people. again, in my opinion/assumption.

the title for minecraft in the minecraft thread links to the minecraft site, and could therefore (if you're being extremist) be an advertisement for the game. not 100% sure about the tf2 one.

again, don't be so harsh, bro. mellow out.

Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
or are you.

in that same sense, those (I forget the exact name) auto-tune accidental singer people have links to their other videos/page at the end of their videos, which is essentially the same as the end of that video. (lol tiny percentage of the video)

putting this video in the advertisements board, due to the last second of the video, when the rest of the video isn't an advertisement is (very) extremist in my opinion, bro. is there a version of the video without the advertisement?
also, the advertisement board, I'm assuming, isn't exceptionally popular, and as such, the thread/video would be overlooked by most, if not all people. again, in my opinion/assumption.

the title for minecraft in the minecraft thread links to the minecraft site, and could therefore (if you're being extremist) be an advertisement for the game. not 100% sure about the tf2 one.

again, don't be so harsh, bro. mellow out.
I see your point and I "yield".

But, uh, tell the other part of the argument to mellow out. At least I didn't flat out call them an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back