• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Oh joyous, joy. Penny's in my AC town.

aww penny couldnt be that ba... *searches up penny on ac wiki* ...

RUN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RUN

on the bright side, at least you don't have gigi or jambette?

IT'S OK it's...ok...I dealt with it, I just had to...put them down...They chased into my back room hold the gyroids I had thrown out trying to force them on TRY TO MAKE LOOSE IT AGAIN, SQUIRT!...But then I remebered...my axe...I had no choice I had to...put them down...I took all the swords I had on display in that room and it looked like that Samurai Armour I had on that mannequin was gonna in handy for once, squirt. But I need more...I knew I gave Diana a bow once so I broke in and took it, you know...for more protect, squirt! She was there to b-b-but she didn't do ANYTHING, she just sat there...staring at me...doing nothing...I have a new plan, I'm gonna run over to beach and take Kappn's Boat, squirt! DAM IT I CAN'T SAYING A CATCHPHRASE LIKE THEM NOW AN-...wait...somethings pulling on my tail, squirt...Diana...no...don't make me have to p-p-put you down to...

(I think I'm getting too into this)

Last edited:
Oh gosh....no wonder I start feeling weird and my villagers had been weird too and with 4 gyroids in my house......O.O!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And what worst is today most of them is outside but when I ran all over my town I couldn't find them.........>< luckily there's no Penny in my town but there is Tom Nook o.o

Back