• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Oh joyous, joy. Penny's in my AC town.

Alice

piloting a blimp
Bells
Winter Mittens
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Togepi Easter Egg
Cake
Pokéball
Time to lock my doors and wear double eyepatches. Possibly delete everything and run away as far as possible.

I get it, make sure you don't have any gyroids in your house or you might turn into a villager.

I'm pretty much stuck on a day in new leaf because I can't let tangy move. So I decide to mess around in a few of the older games.

I find that mildly funny, though. She's only in Animal Crossing. Story takes place in WildWorld.

noISY8J.jpg

dQWkPsb.jpg

Oh god...ITS HAPPENING!

noISY8J.jpg

dQWkPsb.jpg

Oh god...ITS HAPPENING!
OH GOD.
but wait...
If tom nook is now running the homes shop...
And the HHA is in said homes shop...
And the HHA breaks into your house at 6am EVERY morning...

Ever wondered why its called the "happy" home academy? And for that matter, have you ever seen the 'workers' who go into your house every morning...?

I...i would avoid that place for a while...

WAIT A SECOND.
IT JUST REALIZED.

KK. SLIDER.
CLUB LOL.
GYROIDS.
it all makes sense now (;_;)

WAIT A SECOND.
IT JUST REALIZED.

KK. SLIDER.
CLUB LOL.
GYROIDS.
it all makes sense now (;_;)
HOLY ****ING ****

RISE OF THE FREAKING GYROIDS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE LLOID THERE LLOID HERE LLOID EVERY FREAKING EVERWHYWHERE YOU GO

ON THE ISLAND IN YO TOWN HE'S EVEN IN YOUR FREAKING DREAMS

Last edited:
HOLY ****ING ****

RISE OF THE FREAKING GYROIDS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE LLOID THERE LLOID HERE LLOID EVERY FREAKING EVERWHYWHERE YOU GO

ON THE ISLAND IN YO TOWN HE'S EVEN IN YOUR FREAKING DREAMS
OH GOD, EVERY ONE PANIICCCEDAEJHFCBUEHRBCUYBFCIEYRBCIEBRC
and also, doesnt llyoid give you "extra" points for having gyroids in your house?

MOTHER OF GOD.

KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE. MAKE SURE TO STAY AWAY FROM PENNY. MUSY BE 500FT AWAY. IT'S LIKE A REVERSE-RESTRAINING ORDER.

IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME! I forgot about the gyroids I had in my basement and there moving to the rhythm of the music I have playing down there, IT MAKES THE CHANGE HAPPEN QUICKER! I'm already a cat and I don't know much longer till I lose my mind but I've just...gotta...s-s-s-say...

HI! I'm Jamal from Colony 9, squirt! You new around here? Well welcome to town, squirt!

Last edited:
IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME! I forgot about the gyroids I had in my basement and there moving to the rhythm of the music I have playing down there, IT MAKES THE CHANGE HAPPEN QUICKER! I'm already a cat and I don't know much longer till I lose my mind but I've just...gotta...s-s-s-say...

HI! I'm Jamal from Colony 9, squirt! You new around here? Well welcome to town, squirt!
OH MY GOD JAMAL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Snap out of it, you still have time!!!
Wait, whats this in the ground? Daww, its kinda cute...
Maybe i should listen to it...

Goodluck...
Ahh i miss the gamecube one, maybe i should start it up sometime
and be reunited with my bby Bea<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg at this custom Penny
RUU_0058-11.jpg

Goodluck...
Ahh i miss the gamecube one, maybe i should start it up sometime
and be reunited with my bby Bea<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg at this custom Penny
RUU_0058-11.jpg
Wait gyroids what.

OH GOD WHAT IS THAT THING LOOKING AT ME
Jesus, the fact that she calls you "darling" makes me even more scared...
Wait can you get penny in CF? I havent played in a while and i hope to god she cant move in ( ; _ ; )

No you can't lol shes hacked
someone needs to hack Bea, Stella and many others back in to the game plz

Things are getting tougher in Fantasy i'm slowly turning into a deer i already have deer ears ;-;
Wait.WAIT a plot and it's from... From...

Penny.

I'm back...I'M BACK TO NORMAL...well mentally anyways I'm still a cat, I just woke up under a tree with bee stings on me, I don't know how but I guess the pain snapped me out of it...but for how long? I managed to get rid of all gyroids in my house, I almost lost myself again carrying them but I did it, now I've gotta find a way outta here...I know I-I know, squirt! I-I'll use my swim suit and swim my way out of here, squirt! I better hurry I'm starting to lose it again an-...Rudy? Bree? Mira? W-what are you 3 doing here, squirt? What do you have behind your ba-...no...NO! KEEP THOSE AWAY FROM ME! KEEP THOSE AWAY FROM ME, SQUIRT! NOOO-!...

Back