• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway [Offline] Free Cataloguing of Villager Posters

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I hope you've had a lovely weekend. ^_^ If you're still open, may I come by to catalogue Apple's poster?

Hi ^^; I'd love to pop by if you're still open :)

In game name/Island: Pink Sea
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): Nearly all! I do have some already, but it's a relatively small percentage that it's probably easier if I just picked them up and dropped them back down in the shuffle anyway
What is your island’s native fruit? Cherry!
Who is your favorite villager? It's actually an 8-way tie between Merengue, Maple, Peanut, Cookie, Diana, Judy, Marina, and Flurry ^^;

Can I stop by?

In game name/Island: Jen from Waterlily
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): M-Z
What is your island’s native fruit? Apples
Who is your favorite villager? Tabby

Hi! I hope you've had a lovely weekend. ^_^ If you're still open, may I come by to catalogue Apple's poster?
Hi! My weekend has been okay. Thanks for asking. :) How has yours been? The dodo is available for you now :).
Hi ^^; I'd love to pop by if you're still open :)

In game name/Island: Pink Sea
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): Nearly all! I do have some already, but it's a relatively small percentage that it's probably easier if I just picked them up and dropped them back down in the shuffle anyway
What is your island’s native fruit? Cherry!
Who is your favorite villager? It's actually an 8-way tie between Merengue, Maple, Peanut, Cookie, Diana, Judy, Marina, and Flurry ^^;

I’m still open :) The dodo is available now. :) Feel free to check the beaches on the right of the airport when done

Hi! My weekend has been okay. Thanks for asking. :) How has yours been? The dodo is available for you now :).

I’m still open :) The dodo is available now. :) Feel free to check the beaches on the right of the airport when done

Mine has been alright, too. Stayed up waaay too late last night debating the Oxford comma with my S/O and mutual friend last night, so I'm still feeling a bit drained from that. 😂 On my way~ :)

Can I stop by?

In game name/Island: Jen from Waterlily
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): M-Z
What is your island’s native fruit? Apples
Who is your favorite villager? Tabby

Yup. I added. :) there will be some above group five that were missing. rod chow annalise .

M-Z are groups 5 (L-M), 6, 7, and 8.

On my way now :) I apologize for the delay! It took me a bit to clear some space to drop everything in my inventory ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back