• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway [Offline] Free Cataloguing of Villager Posters

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunquixote

Not everything is just B&W
Bells
Arcade Scenery
Tera Orb
Arcade Scenery
Goomba
Arcade Scenery
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Purple Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Feedback
100% (593) +
Hi, everyone! I’ve decided to hold a free cataloguing event since during the few years that I’ve been active at TBT, I’ve received so much help from countless individuals with whom I’ve traded with. I’ve been wanting to give back to the community in some shape or form. After asking in a thread what type of giveaway people would be interested in, I ended up deciding to go with the suggestion of holding a cataloguing event of the posters.

I’d like to thank several people for helping me complete my collection free of charge and make this event possible. :D
@JSS for the Villager’s poster

@FraudulentDimetrodon for Dom’s poster.

@Hedgehugs for Tasha, Sylvana & Megan’s posters.

@TaylaJade for Reneigh’s poster

@Arckaniel for Judy’s and Audie’s poster

@Debeers for Jacques, Hornsby & Piper’s posters

@Imbri for Dobie’s poster.

@Pendragon1980 for Spike’s poster.

@Skunk for Julia & Sandy’s posters

And @Hobowire for Stitches, Zucker, Hopkins, Paolo, Huck, Rex, Ursula, Plucky, Claude, Louie, Boots, Weber, Cashmere, Tad, Norma, Gonzo’s posters.
Thank you so much, everyone. I appreciated your generosity and help tremendously 😊. I was missing all of these amiibos/posters, and these extremely kind individuals each gave me the posters for free to help me with this event and complete my poster catalogue.

Now that my collection is complete and that I have all of the posters laid out, I invite you to come catalogue any/all posters. :)

For those new to trading or to TBT, cataloguing is when you pick up the item and drop them immediately after. To order posters, you need to type the word poster in the search field of the shopping app. Unless you scanned the amiibo card at Harv’s island yourself, the poster won’t show up under the poster section in the shopping app.

Here are my rules - please read:

Come to my island with completely empty pockets.

1. No stealing: The posters may be cheap but I have zero tolerance for stealing. If I catch anyone trying to steal, I will disconnect and leave you negative feedback.

2. One player per fenced area at a time.

3. Pick up the posters in one fenced area at a time. Drop the posters in the fenced area where you found them.

4. Stay in the area where the posters are. You are welcome to any of the items, diys, etc. on the beach to the right of the airport but only after you are finished cataloguing posters.

4. Do not pick flowers, shake trees or talk to any villagers that you see. I normally don’t mind but to save time and allow more people a chance to catalogue while I have this thread unlocked, I’d greatly appreciate it if you don’t.

5. I don’t think it will be a problem for this type of giveaway, but please no pushing. If someone is cataloguing the posters you want to catalogue, move on to a different area until they’re done.

6. Please leave through the airport.

To ensure you’ve read everything, please copy and paste and fill out this format and answer the following questions:

In game name/Island:
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones):
What is your island’s native fruit?
Who is your favorite villager?

If I like your post, that means you’ll be added to the queue next. I will be accepting two onto my island at a time. I’ll leave the thread unlocked, but I might consider locking it later on until the spots are empty to make it easier to manage depending on how many replies I get at once.

I’ll have my nintendo app on to communicate, so if you need me or notice anything missing, use the app to message me and not the forums dm.

The thread will also be locked when I need to do something around the house, sleeping or other things.

The posters are divided into 8 groups: 1. A-B 67 posters 2. C-D 64 3. E-G 47 4. H-K 53 5. L-M 51 6. N-P 56 7. Q-S 62 8. T-Z 48

Edit: I messed up and forgot to scan Chow, Rod & Annalise. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks @Debeers and @DragonLatios for letting me know.

If you notice any of the posters are misplaced or missing, please let me know right away so I can reorder them if needed and lock the thread until I get them back in place

This is the first cataloguing event that I have ever held and will be the first time that I use the forum’s queue/dodo system, so please be patient with me and keep that in mind.

No tips are needed. Just follow the rules I set and if you see someone on the forums looking for a certain poster, please consider offering them it for free since I’m not charging anyone to catalogue these :).

Last edited:
In game name/Island: Stephanie from Cosa Bella
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): All :)
What is your island’s native fruit? Cherries
Who is your favorite villager? Ed

I added you to the list :) Dodo should be available to you now.

Last edited:
In game name/Island: Boo from Ohana
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): All
What is your island’s native fruit? Apples
Who is your favorite villager? Fauna

Ahhhhh, tysm for doing this. You are very kind. :')

In game name/Island: Boo from Ohana
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): All
Who is your favorite villager? Fauna

Ahhhhh, tysm for doing this. You are very kind. :')

Happy to help ^.^. The dodo should be visible to you now at the top of the page :)
Post automatically merged:

Two spots are now filled but I will accept two more into the queue :)

Hi! Can I please come catalog?

In game name/Island: Karnitas/Westworld
Who is your favorite villager? Marshal

Sure thing! Give me a bit since we might be having some issues with dropping and picking up.

bon bon, blathers stuck, and celeste and chester

communication error. will be adding a new code. please exit through airport.

I am missing a lot of my posters now but the ones stuck in the middle are gone now so try again. btw I don’t hack. This is my first time hosting an event ><. no clue what this happened.

I put you in queue. :)

Will hold off on queuing anyone else to make sure the issue is resolved.

Issue is resolved. not sure what happened. Thanks everyone for your patience ^.^. never happened to me when visiting or hosting before

Last edited:
aghhhh dun i am stuck inside airport? i can't see what's inside ):
my screen froze

Sorry everyone. I have never had this happen to me before as a host or visitor. I’m hoping resetting will do the trick.

aghhhh dun i am stuck inside airport? i can't see what's inside ):
my screen froze

This has happened when I enter nook’s during a multiplayer session before. it’s load in a bit

I'd love to visit ✨

In game name/Island: Bree/Ravnur
Who is your favorite villager? Skye

Hi! May I visit ? :D

In game name/Island: Shema/Luboshi
Who is your favorite villager? Marcel

Sorry everyone. I have never had this happen to me before as a host or visitor. I’m hoping resetting will do the trick.

This has happened when I enter nook’s during a multiplayer session before. it’s load in a bit
hi dun, i am going to return your photos but i won't do anymore cataloging since i am worried about my game ; ___ ;
i hope you understand... i appreciate this giveaway btw <3 i know you just want to help the community :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back