• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway [Offline] Free Cataloguing of Villager Posters

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KittenNoir @hugs @TheSillyPuppy @oceanchild8 @DragonLatios @Debeers @Livia : I’m in the process of scanning Annalise and Chow’s amiibo cards and will order them. Tomorrow or later if you’d like to come and catalogue them, let me know. I’m extremely sorry about this. And @DragonLatios, sorry for being a bit short and rude. I wasn’t sure what you were trying to tell me when you mentioned the reader card. I was pretty sure I had scanned them all. I’ll Please let me know if you are missing any other ones.

Rod is another one I need to scan.
No worries at all! It happens and it’s totally understandable. Was it just those two that were missing? I can come over soon to catalog, if that’s okay! :giggle:

No worries at all! It happens and it’s totally understandable. Was it just those two that were missing? I can come over soon to catalog, if that’s okay! :giggle:

Thanks so much for understanding 😊. There were actually three ><. Rod, Annalise & Chow. I’m free now so I’ll add you. :) come whenever convenient. I put those ones above the fifth group.

Closing this thread for now, but will be online a few more hours, so dm me if you’re interested :).

@Dunquixote, you've generously put in a lot of time and and effort to prepare for and host this event. You're doing awesome! 😊 Thank you so much. I'll come by sometime this weekend for cataloguing Apple's poster. ^_^

@Dunquixote, you've generously put in a lot of time and and effort to prepare for and host this event. You're doing awesome! 😊 Thank you so much. I'll come by sometime this weekend for cataloguing Apple's poster. ^_^

Thanks so much for your kind words and for understanding! I really should’ve took more time to relook at what posters I had out in case some of the scans didn’t read and I failed to pay attention to that when it happened. Kinda hard to do now that i have the posters out. But i will start relooking tonight what has registered in my catalogue to be sure.

No need to worry @Dunquixote you've worked really really hard in putting this event together, there are just so MANY villagers and NPCs that this sort of thing is bound to happen but that's ok! You're incredible for giving us all this opportunity in the first place! :)

Thanks, Panda for being so understanding and kind. 😊 I’ll order an extra copy and drop it off on Saturday when I visit to save you the trouble of making time to come over here for one poster :).

It looks like I didn’t scan apple either. >< I am really sorry; this is really embarrassing. I’m in the process of scanning her and then will order her poster and tt. if anyone is interested in cataloguing her poster, you’re welcome to come back.
Thank you so much for keeping us posted and don't worry about it! :giggle: There's so many of them! I actually have Apple on my island so I don't need to scan her.

Thank you so much for keeping us posted and don't worry about it! :giggle: There's so many of them! I actually have Apple on my island so I don't need to scan her.

I wouldn’t be able to play with a good conscious if I didn’t let you all know since I did say I had all the posters out ><. Thank you for understanding again! :) I’m glad that works out for you.

I’ll back over for a visit :)

Are you free now? I’ll get back in the game and send you a dodo if so. If not, I’ll work with you again to make sure you get it. I am pretty sure this is the only other one I missed since I checked my catalogue and the db and I had them all.Thank you so much for your patience. :)

I already have apple’s poster because she is a villager on our island but I just want to thank you for the enormous time and effort you put in for this event! And the follow ups! Had I known earlier, I could give you Apple’s poster to save you some time. Thanks again for everything! Have a great evening and weekend!

I already have apple’s poster because she is a villager on our island but I just want to thank you for the enormous time and effort you put in for this event! And the follow ups! Had I known earlier, I could give you Apple’s poster to save you some time. Thanks again for everything! Have a great evening and weekend!

You’re welcome! And thank you! I appreciate the thought tremendously 😊; you helped me out a lot honestly, by helping me figure out the first couple I missed along with @DragonLatios and the three posters you gave me. Many thanks to you again as well 😊 and for understanding. Have a good evening and weekend :).

Are you free now? I’ll get back in the game and send you a dodo if so. If not, I’ll work with you again to make sure you get it. I am pretty sure this is the only other one I missed since I checked my catalogue and the db and I had them all.Thank you so much for your patience. :)
I’m at work at the moment I will message you when I get home. But if you are not free later can I come over again tomorrow? The same time I came over before ? It’s that’s ok?

I’m at work at the moment I will message you when I get home. But if you are not free later can I come over again tomorrow? The same time I came over before ? It’s that’s ok?

Of course; just dm me and I’ll let you know my status when I come online :). I’ll be visiting someone’s island tomorrow; not sure yet what time since my sleep schedule is weird but I’m pretty sure I can fit you in regardless 😊
Post automatically merged:

locking the thread but will be online a little longer so feel free to dm me about this if interested :)

Last edited:
I can come sometime this weekend to catalog the rest. As everyone else said, don’t worry about it!

Thanks so much for understanding and for your patience; sorry too for the late reply. Just dm me when you are available. :)

Open for a bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back