• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I can't open my gates right now, but it's at 147 so hooray for laundry! I *think* I have the small spike pattern and this is the 3rd increase, but I forgot to check yesterday morning so I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, I'll be home around 8 pm Eastern tonight and can open my gates then. I'll send you a PM when I'm home!

I can't open my gates right now, but it's at 147 so hooray for laundry! I *think* I have the small spike pattern and this is the 3rd increase, but I forgot to check yesterday morning so I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, I'll be home around 8 pm Eastern tonight and can open my gates then. I'll send you a PM when I'm home!

147 works just fine for me. Yes, for once, hooray for laundry! 8 PM tonight actually works out great for me. Thanks again!

Reece is buying turnips today for 579, highest I've ever had. PM me if you would like to swing by and sell, I'll be on and off for a few hours.

Hi I’m looking to sell my turnips, so if anyone has any decent prices at retail then I’d greatly appreciate it if you’d drop me a vm!

Reese is buying for 566 bells this week! I am going to keep this day active for a couple of days!
Rules are no running, only go to Retail, and please don't take anything (flowers etc)!
I would certainly appreciate in game bells as tips, any white flowers, any kind of hybrid flowers, or any kind of bush!
~closed~

Last edited:
I'm beginning to hate these turnips... anyway, I'm stuck in a random pattern so I'm not getting anything predictable. I'm hoping for a really nice price but would be happy with anything over 120. Thanks!

Hey all, I am looking to sell my turnips :D
Got less than a day to do so haha...
I'm happy with any prices over 120 :)

Hi guys! I've got 155 right now, VM or PM me if you want to come over :)
(or just like my comment and reply c: )

Help, I put all my money (about 1 million) in turnips... so stupid. But I got the decreasing pattern which is now at 69 bells, which means I lose a lot of money. Anyones turnips sell for a higher price then 102? Can I come over?

I can give a gift in return, just let me know :)

Last edited:
Help, I put all my money (about 1 million) in turnips... so stupid. But I got the decreasing pattern which is now at 69 bells, which means I lose a lot of money. Anyones turnips sell for a higher price then 102? Can I come over?

I can give a gift in return, just let me know :)

I'd be happy to host you! Just let me know your friend code and I'll open my gates.

Turnips going at 293 at my town. c:
I'll be on for the next 4 hours!

VM or PM me!

looking for prices 450 and up.
PM or VM me if this is your price

Tried out the stalk market for the first time and invested 1 mil bells. Then I'm hit with decreasing pattern lol.

Looking for turnip prices about 200 and up (if its like 190 that's good enough)

[edit] I'm available today between 4:00 to 11:00 pm EST just pm or like so i can get the notification

Last edited:
Back