• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, it is insane! Usually people let groups of 4 in and then end session all at once. It helps a lot!

I guess so. I just like checking on who comes and goes. Next time I'll try a different tactic. I really thought I'd get like 10 people max.

hopefully the tips are worth hehehehe

Made 2m so far so yeah. ^^

Ok taking a break! This host need food =.=

I'll nuke my inbox so I can have people actual online replying to me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

I'll nuke my inbox so I can have people actual online replying to me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I just sent you a DM, so if you haven't read it, could you DM when you return? I'll be online the rest of the night. Been looking for a 400+ turnip price all day.

How does anyone host this -.- This is exhausting. Been at my computer for 3h and a half.

really appreciate you opening your town for us ^_^. I'll definitely be on this forum when I get a good price! I imagine I'll probably do groups of 4 with a dodo code but it's probably to be a long day no matter what. XD

Last edited:

Thank you for the update and for being so generous with your time!

absolutely take a break! You rock for letting everyone in! and 2mil is not bad at all! XD

Yeah thanks for the work even if you don't end up letting me in. I know its hard hosting for so long.

Hey guys. Think I should just left a dodo code here and let people just come and go? (I'll still be watching my switch)
Think that might flow better?

Hey guys. Think I should just left a dodo code here and let people just come and go? (I'll still be watching my switch)
Think that might flow better?

I have absolutely no idea because I have no experience in hosting this kind of thing, but it might be worth a try ? If your connection is stable enough to host 7 people at once, because I'm pretty sure it will be full all the time

When I opened to the public yesterday, it was a nightmare. No one could do anything because of all of the traffic. It was difficult for me to even close my gates.
However, this was during a sunday, when turnips are being sold, so that's something to note.

Early in the week at least, i visited a town last thursday via a dodo code left on the thread and there was no one else visiting

Wow, sound like both managing an open gates or DMs sound like a nightmare. (At least I know the DM one from experience.)
Thannk you for your thoughts! I'll try to think about a solution. I really want to let in as much as people as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back