• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Official HP7 Topic

Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

Oh and another thing i wanna bring up, JK has been reading her history books.

The situation of the Death eaters following he-Who-Must-Not-Be-namedplays out just like the rising of nazi germany following hitler. First, everythings hush hush, until they have enough power to take over the government, and then controlling the government. Then, the rounding up and exterimation of mudbloods is treated JUST how nazi germany treated the jews.

If you can't see the relation your ignorant.
I was also thinking about that, but I am under the impression that J.K. Rowling meant to have a more... supernatural edge to her books. Really, now. Death Eaters and dementors are NOT entirely fictional, did you know that? Nor is the fact that when you die, your soul remains, like Hermione wisely pointed out in an earlier chapter in the 7th book...

Rowling really meant to have a lot of supernatural meaning in these books.
Hm. Who knows what happenens when you die?

I only want to find out when it happens

Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

The situation of the Death eaters following he-Who-Must-Not-Be-namedplays out just like the rising of nazi germany following hitler. First, everythings hush hush, until they have enough power to take over the government, and then controlling the government. Then, the rounding up and exterimation of mudbloods is treated JUST how nazi germany treated the jews.

I was also thinking about that, but I am under the impression that J.K. Rowling meant to have a more... supernatural edge to her books. Really, now. Death Eaters and dementors are NOT entirely fictional, did you know that? Nor is the fact that when you die, your soul remains, like Hermione wisely pointed out in an earlier chapter in the 7th book...

She doesn't seem to do a great job of it :/

Did she make up anything at all in these books >.<

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
And guys...

OH MY GOD?!

HAPPY ENDING? The ending to the Harry Potter saga is ANYTHING but "happily-ever-after". Don't you understand how much suffering he had to go through? He'll never be happy, not even with a fantastic wife, children that he loves and that love him, and tons of close friends. He'll be miserable!
I doubt it. He is going to have a happy life : D
No way. He's suffered so much that it's impossible to be truly happy. He'll always have that weight sagging him down...
Nuh uh, Harry gets what he wants. Its not like he lost anyone he knew a lot about.

:unsure:
You're kidding, right?

He lost his father and mother.
He lost his godfather.
He lost Dumbledore.

Aaaand... He lost tons of people in Deathly Hallows that I don't want to mention to avoid spoilers. Really, how is that not a huge loss that stays with you for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

Of course, you can compare it to real-life deaths of loved ones, but this is different. He ventured with these people, they risked their lives for him... And they all died for him. How is that knowledge going to make him happy?
The people you listed were people he didn't know a lot about.
You need to read the final book and see how he... learns about them.

But dude, this makes it even more important to him. They were the ONLY RELATIONS HE HAD, and they all died... So the fact that he did not know about them and did not have the time to ask them various things only makes their deaths THAT much worse!

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
And guys...

OH MY GOD?!

HAPPY ENDING? The ending to the Harry Potter saga is ANYTHING but "happily-ever-after". Don't you understand how much suffering he had to go through? He'll never be happy, not even with a fantastic wife, children that he loves and that love him, and tons of close friends. He'll be miserable!
No way. He's suffered so much that it's impossible to be truly happy. He'll always have that weight sagging him down...
Nuh uh, Harry gets what he wants. Its not like he lost anyone he knew a lot about.

You're kidding, right?

He lost his godfather.
He lost Dumbledore.

Aaaand... He lost tons of people in Deathly Hallows that I don't want to mention to avoid spoilers. Really, how is that not a huge loss that stays with you for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

Of course, you can compare it to real-life deaths of loved ones, but this is different. He ventured with these people, they risked their lives for him... And they all died for him. How is that knowledge going to make him happy?

But dude, this makes it even more important to him. They were the ONLY RELATIONS HE HAD, and they all died... So the fact that he did not know about them and did not have the time to ask them various things only makes their deaths THAT much worse!
No, it just meant he didn't know them. If he were a man he'd hang on to his friend's lives more than his if he has it so hard.

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
And guys...

OH MY GOD?!

You're kidding, right?

He lost his godfather.
He lost Dumbledore.

No, it just meant he didn't know them. If he were a man he'd hang on to his friend's lives more than his if he has it so hard.
You do realize that hanging onto his parents lives at age 1 was impossible?
You do realize that hanging onto Sirius's life was impossible when he was bombarded from all sides by Avada Kedavra curses?
You do realize that hanging onto Dumbeldore's life was impossible because Harry was immobilized?

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
And guys...

OH MY GOD?!

You're kidding, right?

He lost his godfather.
He lost Dumbledore.

You do realize that hanging onto Sirius's life was impossible when he was bombarded from all sides by Avada Kedavra curses?
You do realize that hanging onto Dumbeldore's life was impossible because Harry was immobilized?
I'm talking about Ron and Hermione.

You do realize that?

Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

It's not when you die. Let's look at dementors, for example. They suck out the good thoughts and happiness out of you, right? There are REAL dementors out there, man, people I have the displeasure of being around sometimes.

You can laugh at me, but I am 100% serious.

http://healing.about.com/cs/energyhealing/a/aa_vampires.htm

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
And guys...

OH MY GOD?!

You're kidding, right?

He lost his godfather.
He lost Dumbledore.

You do realize that?
Uhm... They don't die. D:

Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

It's not when you die. Let's look at dementors, for example. They suck out the good thoughts and happiness out of you, right? There are REAL dementors out there, man, people I have the displeasure of being around sometimes.

Thats emo

:huh:

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
And guys...

OH MY GOD?!

You're kidding, right?

He lost his godfather.
He lost Dumbledore.

You do realize that?
Not yet

:)

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

Thats emo

It's real, believe it or not.

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

Thats emo

What is? Spirits?

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
And guys...

OH MY GOD?!

You're kidding, right?

He lost his godfather.
He lost Dumbledore.

You do realize that?
Not yet

Uhm... She's not gonna write any more books after the 7th one, and if she DOES (the chances are really low), they'll be about Harry's kids... and Ron + Hermione's kids.

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

Thats emo

What is? Spirits?
Energy suckers. I've experienced it, so has my mom...

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
And guys...

OH MY GOD?!

You're kidding, right?

He lost his godfather.
He lost Dumbledore.

You do realize that?
Not yet

Uhm... She's not gonna write any more books after the 7th one, and if she DOES (the chances are really low), they'll be about Harry's kids... and Ron + Hermione's kids.
So you finished it

:eek:

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

Thats emo

What is? Spirits?
You mean people?

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

Thats emo

What is? Spirits?
You mean people?
Yes, people that suck energy out of other people...

And no, I did not finish the book, I just looked at the epilogue. >_>

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Hm yeah.

Thats emo

What is? Spirits?
You mean people?
Yes, people that suck energy out of other people...

And no, I did not finish the book, I just looked at the epilogue. >_>
Wow, so the book classifies what people do to other people. I mean, its not something that is rare. Every time Dick Cheny looks into my eyes I feel my soul being searched and violated.

Cheater

:eek: They still die btw.

I woke up really late this morning, and I had to go to work, so I'm only on chapter 28.

Back