Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Hey, I need to hold Rosie ASAP! Can offer a million bells and or All Rose Hybrids Except Purple. Please PM/VM Me!

Last edited:
Can anyone help me transfer papi from my cycle town to my main town? I only have 1 ds

Mint is moving out on the 25th and I want to keep her along with Blaire. I can TT to get her out faster though. Please contact me if you would want to hold her for me! Blaire isn't moving out yet so no need to worry about her.

Last edited:
Mint is moving out on the 25th and I want to keep her along with Blaire. I can TT to get her out faster though. Please contact me if you would want to hold her for me! Blaire isn't moving out yet so no need to worry about her.

Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. I can hold Mint for you. I've got nine villagers right now and will save the tenth spot for her, just let me know :)

Never done this before but am more then happy to hold a villager for someone! Just shoot me a PM

x

Last edited:
Looking for someone to hold either Bob, Diana, or Ankha in boxes. PM or VM me if you have one of the following villagers.

Back