• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Can anyone hold my Beau? While the TT, he's gone... But I'd like to have him in my second city. He is in my void, and I can take again him in one or two days (or more, if you need more time)

Can someone hold my dear Rosie
She must go to catopia but she on lovely
But I can't put her yet in catopia because of the pwp
But please I need the space in lovely
I might be ready on Friday or Saturday

Hi everyone!

Can someone here hold Genji for me? Name your price! I can offer IGB, TBT or hybrids!

I screwed up big time on the placement of his home and have been waiting for him to ping me to move ever since.
His move date is the 25th, so I'm hoping to lock into someone with a cycling town as soon as possible!

Anyone who can help, PM me as soon as you can! Thanks~ ^_^

Edit: No! I made the mistake of talking to him again...he's not moving now. NOT HAPPY! D<

Last edited:
can someone hold merengue/fauna for me? id only need one of them held until the end of the day, at most

can someone please hold sterling for me?? he's in boxes right now and i really messed up! i'll admit i don't how this works but i'll do pretty much whatever i can to get him back !

i will hold a villager in return, i just don't want to lose him!

Last edited:
Hello.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to hold Julian for me until he's ready to move from your town (then I'd visit you and talk to Julian). He is my favorite character and is moving tomorrow. Please, someone, if you're able to, help me out.

EDIT: Is there anything you would like in return? I am too full to hold villagers at the moment unfortunately.

Last edited:
Can anybody help, I'm trying to get all the secret agents and Rocket has decided to leave without telling me Aaagh!

Could anybody hold on to her for a while. I have loads of rare stuff to give if anybody can do it.

Can someone hold Ruby for me ASAP?
I am really upset because of my wifi these days but I will change places in a week so you wouldn't have to hold her for too long...
Willing to pay loads of TBT

I currently have open spaces if anyone needs their villagers held. I can hold up to three.

Currently in my town so I can't hold for you are;
Chow
Claudia
Merengue
Savannah
Aurora
Pashmina
Anicotti

Please pm or vm me if you'd like somebody held.

can someone hold Diana or Bob for me?

im willing to offer igb to gold flowers to some of my gold furniture

can someone hold Diana or Bob for me?

im willing to offer igb to gold flowers to some of my gold furniture

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you out with both x: if you're still looking. I have like 3 spaces open.

Last edited:
Can somebody hold Stitches for me?

He's in my cycling town, and ended up in boxes. Nobody has asked for him and I really don't want to see him voided. So I thought I'd keep him :] Could somebody please take him and when he asks to move, allow me to take him back? I can pay you with whatever suits you. Thank you c:

So I have a cycling town and everything, but silly-old-me forgot that I can't take Beau for my main town without an extra 3ds (forgive my foolishness). Can someone hold Beau for me please just until he pings you to move and then I can take him for my main town? I can pay! Please and thank you!!!

So I have a cycling town and everything, but silly-old-me forgot that I can't take Beau for my main town without an extra 3ds (forgive my foolishness). Can someone hold Beau for me please just until he pings you to move and then I can take him for my main town? I can pay! Please and thank you!!!

Im willing to hold him if you need it :)

I've been full of exams, and just when I start playing, Fang's in boxes and moving out😢 He was one of my dreamies, and I just can't see him go away like this... Would you be able to hold him for some time? (Maybe for a few days?) I'll give you bells, hybrids, furniture... Whatever, really! I'm thinking about buying my second copy of ACNL on Monday so I can get him back as soon as possible... Or maybe I could cycle (how long does it take?) Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!❤️

Hi! Can anyone hold Marshal for me? He is adorable, but he's in my cycling town xD I want to keep him, but already have one in my main town so you'd be waiting for me to get my third copy, or for my sister to move someone out :) I would appreciate it if he was still original when I get him back, but as long as I get him I'm ok :)
EDIT: I don't need someone anymore, but thank you! :D

Last edited:
Hi! Can anyone hold Marshal for me? He is adorable, but he's in my cycling town xD I want to keep him, but already have one in my main town so you'd be waiting for me to get my third copy, or for my sister to move someone out :) I would appreciate it if he was still original when I get him back, but as long as I get him I'm ok :)

If you still need anyone x: I have amother space I believe c:

Back