• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Can someone please hold Wolfgang for me? I didn't play AC for about a week and find out today that Wolfgang wants to move. I'll pay any amount of bells, rare items, fruit, hybrids, anything I just can't lose him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone please hold Wolfgang for me? I didn't play AC for about a week and find out today that Wolfgang wants to move. I'll pay any amount of bells, rare items, fruit, hybrids, anything I just can't lose him.

PM or VM me though since it's faster thanks in advance!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM or VM me though since it's faster thanks in advance!!!

Need someone to hold 5 of my villagers! I am restarting, I need someone to hold:

Marina
Zucker
Stitches
Cube
Lucky

Hi, I can currently hold two villagers for you in my town. Send me a pm when you know who will be moving first :)

Can someone please hold my Agent S? Time Travelling has serious consequences I've learned :(

Edit: Never mind. I'm having my sister hold her for me.

Last edited:
Can someone ANYONE please please hold Agent S for me, it's my partners Dreamie he was only allowed to pick two and when I was TTing to get my last 8th Dreamie I messed up :S I will pay anything PLEASE <3

In my desperate attempt to fix my mistake I sent her to the void... my bad ;~; <////333

Last edited:
Can someone cycle my clay? I only have 1 3ds and want to transfer him to my new lovely instead of where of the old lovely

Got it

Last edited:
Hello, I'm deleting my current world and I would like to save 2 specific villagers from voiding. I had a 3rd, but I messed up and she left before I could say goodbye. :( Anyways, Bruce is in boxes and I would like him to be held for my next town. If you have space, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm also trying to get Diana in boxes, so if someone could let me know that they would be willing to hold her, that would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for someone to hold my Rosie, and if possible cycle her out asap for me. I want to move Rosie from my second town to my main town, preferably be done by today.. Sorry if its a lot to ask, thanks for reading

Looking for someone to hold my Rosie, and if possible cycle her out asap for me. I want to move Rosie from my second town to my main town, preferably be done by today.. Sorry if its a lot to ask, thanks for reading

I would hold her if she wasn't a dreamie for my new town. Good luck trading though!

I need someone to hold Frita she's suddenly in the boxes and was a dreamie AHH excuse my language GOD DAMNIT POKEMON GO D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind -_-

Last edited:
Looking for Skye, Maple, Henry or Tom,its quite urgent as i have a free villager slot and i dont want it filled by a random move-in! please VM or PM!!

Looking to hold Stitches while I cycle him back! I need it NOW, URGENT, I don't wanna lose hime, make sure you keep him original! Please and thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please PM or VM me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can pay in hybrids and in fruits! I also have Lolly to trade if thats not enough

This is kinda dead. Rip villagers I:
But if anyone still checks this, I'd very much like it if I had someone to contact about holding. I attempt to cycle out certain villagers from my town, which can be dangerous as sometimes the villager who's moving is one you dont want to move. I currently have Fang, Kyle, Whitney, and Wolfgang in my town. All of which I love and would hate to lose. If anyone can contact me about holding a villager when needed, that would be great! I dont care about originality, as long as you can hold them until I can do the 16 Cycle.

Last edited:
Someone please hold Marina for me! She's suddenly in boxes! Will trade to hold a villager for you, pay in tbt, igb, etc. Please. :c

Hi, I need someone to hold Lopez for somebody. I can pay you 800k bells.

Back