• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Hi, I have a villager named Iggly who is going to be in boxes in a few days, and I was wondering who would want him, if anyone, because he is not very popular but some person should want him as a dream villager, right? If you want him just let me know in the next couple days, if there is more than one person then we can do an auction for who wants him most. Thank you all.

Would someone mind holding Pinky for me?

She's a pink panda and I started with her in my town, which I'm planning to restart. Would someone mind holding her until I restart so I can get her back? Thanks :)

Can someone hold Genji for me? I'm willing to pay 20 tbt.

He's just in a spot I really don't like xD

Last edited:
I need Genji, Poppy, and Sprinkle all help while I reset my town! I can pat in TBT!

I have an extra, completely blank, ACNL card right now. If you'd like I can go ahead and create a town and Mayor. I can let you know when I'm able to take in villagers asap. I'll do it for free too. :)

Hi! May I ask how those who are holding villagers make them move without losing a villager?
I found a guide in an old post and I'm not sure how effective it is.

I want to hold a villager for my mom, but I'm afraid of losing one of my own villagers =/

2. Find your mover your usual way. Tell them to stay or go.

If you told them to stay: save and quit immediately.
If you told them to go :you can either save and quit and go to the next step, or you can save and quit and then TT to their box date if you wish to try and sell them or give them away. After the villager has been picked up save and quit.

Cycle within April 6th- April 12th

4. Change your 3ds clock to the first date of the week you chose (Sunday), and advance your current year by one year (2017)

5. Load ACNL In this step the game will pick a mover.
Option B. Load your mayor

6. Option B. Immediately Save and quit.

7. Change your 3DS clock and advance it by 1 year, or 1 month whichever you prefer.

8. Load ACNL

9. Choose New Save File (Do not load your mayor or any other existing character or your villager will be gone!!!)

10. When you get off the train check your map. Whoever is missing is your mover. Do not put a house down. Press the Home button and load the 3DS clock.

If you want to keep that villager: Set the date back a month, or a year depending which you chose. Load the game with your mayor file and run in front of the missing villager to see if they will ping. Tell them to stay then save and quit. Proceed to step12.

If you want to give them away/sell: Set your 3DS clock back to the year, or month, but add 5 days to the date. Example 4/11/15 This will put them in boxes. Load your mayor. After the villager has moved out save and quit. Proceed to step 12.

12. Continue with step 4 by advancing you clock 1 year from your current year so my example would now be 4/6/16. Then proceed to steps 5-11. And repeat

Not sure if this is a right thread but... I have Pancetti camping at my town now and I'm full. Can someone come and get her, and I'll then get her off of you once I move somebody out?

Not sure if this is a right thread but... I have Pancetti camping at my town now and I'm full. Can someone come and get her, and I'll then get her off of you once I move somebody out?

Unfortunately, only the mayor of the town that the camper is in can invite them to move into their town.

Unfortunately, only the mayor of the town that the camper is in can invite them to move into their town.

Aww crap. Oh well, I guess I'll have to find her somewhere else. Thanks!

CuteYuYu and I need someone to hold Felicity for her! Currently Felicity is being held in my spare town, she's in boxes, but refuses to go home. We'd appreciate any help. I'll try to keep Felicity in town for as along as possible, but she's in boxes now and needs a temp home asap. ;o

Edit: I do not have room in my main town, I cannot swap her myself :/

Last edited:
CuteYuYu and I need someone to hold Felicity for her! Currently Felicity is being held in my spare town, she's in boxes, but refuses to go home. We'd appreciate any help. I'll try to keep Felicity in town for as along as possible, but she's in boxes now and needs a temp home asap. ;o

Edit: I do not have room in my main town, I cannot swap her myself :/
NVM, worked it out >.<

Can somebody please hold Zucker for me. I think I'll only need him held for about a week... ;-; I'll pay 20tbt! or 5 mill igb! 10tbt up front and 10tbt when I get him back. Or 2.5 mil upfront and 2.5mil when I get him back!

Last edited:
Will someone help me?
I'm gonna have a town soon with the lovely theme and I want to save one of my cats that it's on my bf town for that town
But I want her to be hold for the moment because I'm cycling on that town to get one animal back
So please can someone hold my kitty
And also don't change how she is
Is a bit unoriginal but I'm fine with it
And keep her to the 29 of February
When I will be ready to take her
Please someone trustworthy and will be here on February 29

I pay tbt or igb name your price

PLEASE HELP ME I'M BEGGING

Last edited:
Back