• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Can Someone PLEASE PLEASE hold my brothers cheri He wasn't on for ONE DAY and she is now in boxes. PLEASE HELP. Thank you.
Edit. his Fc is 0662-2769-2118.
Edit2. also Pm me if you have room.
Sigh. Cheri Died because he tted trying to save her.

Last edited:
Thanks to welie from /r/adoptmyvillager for sending me here since I've been looking everywhere for this.

I'm trying to find someone to hold my Frita for me until I get the 16 villager cycle done to get her again. I was fiddling with the dates on the 3ds without knowing that it affects ingame aswell because I thought it only affected it if you changed the dates from inside the game itself, now Frita is in boxes. :(

Could someone please hold her for me? Thanks!

Can someone please hold chow for me? I don't want to let him go and he's in boxes :0

Last edited:
Paying TBT for someone, preferably one who can cycle quickly, to help transfer Diana from my cycling town to regular town. She is currently in boxes.

Last edited:
my sister is looking for someone who can hold puddles & lolly for her when she resets her town.
i can pay a reasonable amount of igb/tbt if you'd like. please pm/vm if you're interested c:​

Will someone hold my villagers for me? They re all my dreamy and beloved Barold, Bunnies, Molly, Blacnche, Walker, and Ronald. I have already lost Katt and Zell and there is no way of getting them back except from recycling...

Will someone PLEASE, PLEASE hold pashmina for me?? She's my FAVORITE villager and I was hecking around and time traveling and I didn't realize she was moving!! Ahh please help me I'm gonna cry she's my favorite

I was recommended this site by a friend and am looking for someone willing to hold my villagers. I currently have 5 that i'm looking to be held but am willing to cut it down to 3 so let me know what you can hold :) i'm okay with multiple people holding but please have a good rating

edit: actually just want Chevre, Sprinkle and Pietro held. I can try to rebuy the others over time.

Last edited:
Can someone hold Bruce for me? I need to restart this town.

Last edited:
I'm desperate to find someone to hold Cheri for me! Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Back