• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

I am looking for someone to hold Lolly for me! She is the last villager I need to move out before I restart my town. Preferably someone that cycles/has good wifi rating. I dont have her in boxes yet so there is no huge rush but I am getting prepared.

Also, how do I clear my void?

I was wondering if someone can hold Stitches and box him up. I don't have to clear my void, I just want him in my third town but only have one 3DS! He's in boxes right now, haha.

I want Mira, and I was about too get her when a tenth villager moved into my town. Could anybody hold Mira until I get someone to move? Please VM me!

This may be a lot to ask but I was wondering if someone could hold Rosie for me, keep her originality as is, and get her in boxes as soon as possible (sometime today would be best but I understand that might not be easy) I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of tbt or igb and deal with someone who has a nice wifi rating. Pm me if interested :)

FML! So I load this morning to have Isabelle tell me Peggy is leaving! Never pinged me, nobody mentioned anything about her even thinking about moving. Someone hold her for me, while I do the 16 cycle. She is my ULTIMATE dream villager and there is no way I'm letting her go!

FML! So I load this morning to have Isabelle tell me Peggy is leaving! Never pinged me, nobody mentioned anything about her even thinking about moving. Someone hold her for me, while I do the 16 cycle. She is my ULTIMATE dream villager and there is no way I'm letting her go!

How long would it take you to do the 16 cycle? Like, do you have any other dreamies you would need to prevent from moving, or would you be speed cycling?
My cycle town has room but if I grab her she could be in boxes by tomorrow. D: If you speed cycle that would work perfectly.

Hi! I desperately need someone to hold Beardo for me until the 10th! I will pay generously in TBT or IGB!

Would someone be willing to hold Pancetti for me? I just want to plot reset her when she gets back into boxes in your town

looking for someone to hold agnes temporarily! for about a few days so a friend can pick her up once they have space ; o ;

can someone hold my brother's analisa he was gone for about one day and now she's in boxes his friend code is 0662-2769-2118

Back