• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Official Fire Emblem: Awakening Thread 2.0

Yeah I'm also a huge fan of armsthrift, I use it whenever I can. It's great with limit breaker too for unbreakable weapons. I haven't really done Chrom x MU but I know it would be great, It's just that I needed the unkillable tank Morgan.

Maribelle!Lucina!Sage!M!MU w/+Magic -Strength!Morgan > Chrom!F!MU with +Strength -Any!Morgan > Kellam!Kjelle!M!MU w/ +HP -Luck!Tank!Morgan >> Any!Morgan >>>>>Every other child

Why need tanks when you can destory everything in your path in 4 Celica Gale hits with 50+ Luck and Armsthrift as Sage with Forge with Aether Morgan as a sage?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really wish I could like Inigo a bit more. Sometimes I hate him and sometimes he's just kind of there. Occasionally I like him, but never enough to actually make use of him. His general attitude is the main problem for me. While him and Virion have similar things going on, Virion is far more respectful towards the people he bothers, and there's way more of an underlying character.

Anyway, the reason I'm complaining is because I think Olivia+Lon'qu could be really cute based on their supports, but I don't want Lon'qu to be Inigo's dad. Admittedly, the irony would be pretty funny, but not quite worth it for me.

The only reason I'm okay with Virion being Inigo's dad is because the Olivia and Virion support is cute. She shows hints of liking him even before S-Support, and Virion is legitimately respectful of her boundaries and comfort zone, and still manages to help her out with what she needs.

Then there's Nah. I didn't realize how many of her male supports were really annoying to me. Her support with Morgan is about the only one I like. While my image of her character is kind of ruined now, she has Manakete Privilege. ;;

I liek having fredrick or Virion or Libra as Inigos father..Libra because MAGIC! Fredrick for max strength possible, and finally Virion for THAT HAIR DOE. Also the supports <3

Save Lon'qu for Lissa in terms on canon IMO.

Nah I dont like much, except when shes bootifu with mai child. I swear when I'm F!MU I ALWAYS go Chrom!Morgan. Royal + Manakete = bliss

___

Also, if any of you were wondering, in my post above this one, in the spoiler is my Waifu. Husbando is Chrom.

Last edited:
Chrom for best wife, though!

For me, Lucina supports with Tiki. I feel like she'd have a lot to learn from her, plus Tiki's supports are so limited, and I really want to have my royal family an Manaketes on the maps, haha...

My fictional family is way too much for my heart.

Chrom for best wife, though!

For me, Lucina supports with Tiki. I feel like she'd have a lot to learn from her, plus Tiki's supports are so limited, and I really want to have my royal family an Manaketes on the maps, haha...

My fictional family is way too much for my heart.

#ChromBestWaifu

I actually wish Nowi could Marry Chrom, as well as Cordelia. Heck, even tharja.

Manakete Luci would be so crazy, haha.

I don't mind so much that Chrom has limited options, but that's because I always know who he's going to marry. I do wish he could support with everyone in the army (even if they kept the limit on who he can marry) like MU can, since he is the leader too...

I think the reason Cordelia can't marry him is because while she cares a lot about him, she ends up being too timid to actually talk to him. Chrom's pretty dense when it comes to that sort of thing. Hell, he can't even figure out why his words get jumbled when he talks to MU until later. I did find it upsetting that Cordelia didn't even have a support with him, considering, but after thinking about that, it did make sense. Cordelia's too shy, while MU will have none of his shenanigans and isn't afraid to let him know.

Manakete Luci would be so crazy, haha.

I don't mind so much that Chrom has limited options, but that's because I always know who he's going to marry. I do wish he could support with everyone in the army (even if they kept the limit on who he can marry) like MU can, since he is the leader too...

I think the reason Cordelia can't marry him is because while she cares a lot about him, she ends up being too timid to actually talk to him. Chrom's pretty dense when it comes to that sort of thing. Hell, he can't even figure out why his words get jumbled when he talks to MU until later. I did find it upsetting that Cordelia didn't even have a support with him, considering, but after thinking about that, it did make sense. Cordelia's too shy, while MU will have none of his shenanigans and isn't afraid to let him know.

yup! I guess it makes sense...

Also, did anyone else see Sumia watching over Maribelle, Chrom ,and Lucina like a hawk when Maribelle x Chrom are married?

I've never done it, but I've seen the images. So scary and so funny, lmao.

I liked some youtubers reactions to it. Hilarious yet makes me cry. Wait what am I saying al lmarriages make me sad for all who loved Chrom didnt get him :/

But it was hilarious xD

Haha, yeah. I think Sumia deals with it better than Cordelia does. The only time it throws me off is when she finds something and she's still "I can't wait to show Chrom" because she shows no sign of being stuck on him once she's married to someone else, whereas Cordelia does.

Haha, yeah. I think Sumia deals with it better than Cordelia does. The only time it throws me off is when she finds something and she's still "I can't wait to show Chrom" because she shows no sign of being stuck on him once she's married to someone else, whereas Cordelia does.
In that aspect, Sumia acts as if she is Chrom's daughter

I guess it's a little hard for me to see that considering the game can kind of nudge you towards that pair. At the same time, the fact that she'd be comfortable with doing that regardless is kind of cute and speaks to their friendship.

Speaking of pairs the game sort of nudges you to, it's really funny to me how offended Lucina gets if Robin isn't her mom. Like she doesn't know if she ships it or not but she's just so angry about it. Even in her conversation with Morgan she can't believe their parents didn't get together. I didn't know this for a long time since MU's always been Lucina's mother.

I guess it's a little hard for me to see that considering the game can kind of nudge you towards that pair. At the same time, the fact that she'd be comfortable with doing that regardless is kind of cute and speaks to their friendship.

Speaking of pairs the game sort of nudges you to, it's really funny to me how offended Lucina gets if Robin isn't her mom. Like she doesn't know if she ships it or not but she's just so angry about it. Even in her conversation with Morgan she can't believe their parents didn't get together. I didn't know this for a long time since MU's always been Lucina's mother.

yup

But that means Lucina is offended no matter what if you choose Male MU..lul

____

Just got to Chapter seven in Cute Couple Walkthrough, doing paralogue 2 now, and I have 3 marriages planned out:

Chrom x Sumia (Must I explain?)
100% Default M!MU (Yup name, hair, eyes, even flaw and asset are same) x Lucina (Smash 4 confirmed it for me that this is a 'canon' couple. Besides, I never done it before <3)
Sully x Stahl (The Bull and the Panther, preying on the prey, H-U-N-T-I-N-G. Looking from Mars, seeing far away, and then Kjelle walks in and makes the room silent. #Stupid.Err..'Jokes')
Tharja x Gaius (they are so sweet together!..literally. If you know what I mean..sugar sweet. <3)

Does anyone have any suggestions for the other pairs? Morgan x nah I would do but well..F!Morgan. YYYYYYYY CANT WE CHOOSE NINTENDAOOO

Crud, 2 units killed in one chapter...Im playing on casual but Im counting how much deaths.

First, Sumia in Donnys chapter. i forgot about the archer near us..:p
Second, Lissa in Chapter 7. I tried to heal Stahl (hes still level 2...and I only grind when I need it) and Lon'qu decided to be a jerk and let Lissa be hurt. Uhh, you guys had support C. ITS YOUR JOB TO PROTECT HER. I dont care if u hate women, but if I see you not protecting Emmeryn, I will Critical Hit you and you will die. In classic. Then I'll reset and Kill again! And again! An-you get the idea
Third, Gaius, the same chapter as lissa. It was foolish of me to assume he would survive with CORDELIA Pairing Up. Greattt. Also, Lissa was dead so now healing (I didnt bring Maribelle)

Lunatic Classic is my life now.

If anyone dies I reset no matter what because ow. It was just a bad dream! Just a nightmare!

Ah...I want to unlock all the supports ever, but I don't want to marry 2nd gen. Just thinking about Owain as Morgan's father is freaking me out.

i'm deciding if i should get it before smash ;p

I say go for it, but I've also sunk way too much time into this game. I'm probably at about 600+ hours now. I don't know because I got a new NNID for the New 3DS so I started on a clean slate on a separate 3DS.

Maribelle!Lucina!Sage!M!MU w/+Magic -Strength!Morgan > Chrom!F!MU with +Strength -Any!Morgan > Kellam!Kjelle!M!MU w/ +HP -Luck!Tank!Morgan >> Any!Morgan >>>>>Every other child

Why need tanks when you can destory everything in your path in 4 Celica Gale hits with 50+ Luck and Armsthrift as Sage with Forge with Aether Morgan as a sage?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I liek having fredrick or Virion or Libra as Inigos father..Libra because MAGIC! Fredrick for max strength possible, and finally Virion for THAT HAIR DOE. Also the supports <3

Save Lon'qu for Lissa in terms on canon IMO.

Nah I dont like much, except when shes bootifu with mai child. I swear when I'm F!MU I ALWAYS go Chrom!Morgan. Royal + Manakete = bliss

___

Also, if any of you were wondering, in my post above this one, in the spoiler is my Waifu. Husbando is Chrom.

Because 74 Defense.

Because 74 Defense.

*goes to apotheosis*

*sees all sages with max everything with counter and pavise+*

Have fun with that. :3 At least Lucina!Morgan can have Aether AKA Sol > Luna for damage and healing..:3

Back