• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Official Fire Emblem: Awakening Thread 2.0

That one can require some tricky placement, depending on what you do, but you should be able to beat that chapter if most of your units are like that, since I've beat it on Lunatic Classic that way. Keep trying! If a dumb dumb like me can do it, others can too!

I got fire emblem awakening when it was on sale like last month, and I really like it, I put Gaius and the bunny mutant girl together, and the dragon girl and the big guy, LOL. I'm married to Sully, and planning to pair up Stahl and the pegasus girl with brown hair.. and Marth and the girl with the black hair I think. I don't know ;-;

I got fire emblem awakening when it was on sale like last month, and I really like it, I put Gaius and the bunny mutant girl together, and the dragon girl and the big guy, LOL. I'm married to Sully, and planning to pair up Stahl and the pegasus girl with brown hair.. and Marth and the girl with the black hair I think. I don't know ;-;

Marth and the black haired girl aren't compatible, for spoiler-y reasons.

I'm trying to decide early kids, do what do you guys think of these (and if they're good, what skills should be passed down)

Lucina-Sumia
Cynthia-Chrom
Inigo-Virion
Severa-Stahl
Nah-Kellam
Noire-Gaius
Brady-Henry
Laurent-Ricken
Owain- Vaike
Yarne- Lon'qu
Gerome-Gregor
Kjelle-Donny