Official Camp Hyrule Discussion

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Discuss anything about Camp Hyrule here!

My topic - Have you guys seen the prizes? Only a T-Shirt! Is anyone disappointed? I was expecting a Twilight Princess.

:(

All right, we've leaned that they're not giving a game. All right, let's put that to rest.

Next topic: I wonder what surprises will be at CH this year?

They can't give the game away because it is still in developement. And is months away, also it is supposed to bring in a lot of money during the holidays.

Well, it is rather sad, but Bam's explanation is probably why. You actually might still be able to get the game now, just in Japanese.

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
Topic - The T-Shirts, do u get them just for singing up? Kuz if for winning, i am definently not participating
You get them for winning... oh, c'mon, you can't let a bad prize ruin all the fun for you!

BULERIAS said:
SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
Topic - The T-Shirts, do u get them just for singing up? Kuz if for winning, i am definently not participating
You get them for winning... oh, c'mon, you can't let a bad prize ruin all the fun for you!
Yeah, besides, that's not what the camps are there for.

Im in cabin 9, is anyone else? They are probably hiding the REAL GOOD present until the last day of camp, im making a flag right now...

if it really is just a T-Shirt Im gonna be about as mad as I was when I got the CUSTOMER APPRECEATION GIFT in wind waker. STUPID BEEDLE!

BULERIAS said:
SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
is what i was referring to

The only people I know in my cabin (well I know of others, but not verry well) are CYNDAQUILL34 and APM from NF. That's pretty much it.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
The only people I know in my cabin (well I know of others, but not verry well) are CYNDAQUILL34 and APM from NF. That's pretty much it.
Aww... Cynda is in your cabin? And I just found out that Mino isn't in my cabin either. Shoot! :mad:

Back