Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Well, 272 is the highest I've seen at my town. I wouldn't let people come over, anyway, because stupid people DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A PATH. STAY OFF MY GRASS, I SAY!!

I stopped running all the time when I was trying for hybrids and had flowers everywhere in my town. But it doesn't really matter now cos I TTed a lot so they all died now lmao.

But I'm down to 1.5 mil now, so someone should let me in pl0x. I always tip each trip. =0

Blinkerz is your town open? If not could you open it? Once I've sold the turnips I'll be happy to pay again?

My turnips were 423
But I had to get off :/
I just checked, Secretly, Quietly. xD
I could of made a fortune :p

Right now, my prices are 310...but I'm too lazy to open my gates. This other guy has prices at 589 today. I just made 3 mil from him.
His name is blinkerz

[quote="b]gate's closed for a min.[/quote]xD Hurry! I need to make ten more trips and then I'll be set for the day ^_^

[quote="b]gate's closed for a min.[/quote]He is away for a bit, not sure when he'll be coming back. I still don't see his name on the Online Towns list :(

[quote="b]Try to make this your last trip please, I'm kind of busy.[/quote]>.> Alrighty then =P

Back