• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Odd/Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to you. I promised my friend I wouldn't... but then I told her that I couldn't be held accountable for anything that happens or will happen in the future.

Bacon Boy said:
Up to you. I promised my friend I wouldn't... but then I told her that I couldn't be held accountable for anything that happens or will happen in the future.
Please don't tell me they are a part of that forum. :X

FarrenTheRobot said:
Bacon Boy said:
Please don't tell me they are a part of that forum. :X
My sister is, but just to make fun of Bieber.

@Tye: I know T_T

Maybe Beiber is part of an alien race and his songs have subliminal messages in them in some alien language and when people listen to his songs they are under his control! THE BEIBER ARMADA SHALL NOT PREVAIL!

Must. Not. Troll/spam. Ehh, what the heck?
Why not? lol

omg. >_<

imgad

Why would you even click that??

His point is, is that most girls (Actually, probably any that have seen/heard) Justin Bieber would do anything to do something that has to do with Justin Bieber.

Nearly every girl in my school freaks out any time Justin Bieber is brought up. Ex:) "You just don't like him because you're jealous." Common remark: "Why would I be jealous of a ghey kid who hasn't hit puberty at 16?!"

I think guys are jealous of Justin Bieber. XD Even though he sings like a baby, baby, baby, ohhhhh

But teenyboppers are gonna teenybop, whatcha gonna do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back