• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop ~•Cherry's Home & Garden Shop•~ (Ambiio Sets, Hybrids & Much More)

Mayor/Character name: Charlie
Town: Qwertt
Friendcode: Same/we're friends
Order: Ice cream display, sweets table, elegant chair, cupcake, pile of cash
Total tbt: 10
Pick up or delivery: Delivery

Can I have a special request? May I catalog melon tee from you or buy it for 1 tbt? Need for Static

Last edited:
Mayor/Character name: Charlie
Town: Qwertt
Friendcode: Same/we're friends
Order: Ice cream display, sweets table, elegant chair, cupcake, pile of cash
Total tbt: 10
Pick up or delivery: Delivery

Can I have a special request? May I catalog melon tee from you or buy it for 1 tbt? Need for Static

Just ordered the melon tee ^^ when would you like your items?

Mayor: Maia
Town: Etria
Order: May I get the taco, cupcake, box of donuts,curry plate, cheese, pasta, and hero of time scroll. That's 14 tbt, correct?
Pickup, please

Last edited:
EDIT: I'm sorry, I did place an order but I realized I won't be on all weekend, so I need to get this trade finished today and I'd hate to inconvenience you with a large order you'd have to wait on. So sorry about this! ;3;

Last edited:
EDIT: I'm sorry, I did place an order but I realized I won't be on all weekend, so I need to get this trade finished today and I'd hate to inconvenience you with a large order you'd have to wait on. So sorry about this! ;3;
Dw^^ I'm free Monday and Tuesday (2 free days off college yey)

Back