• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling 🌸Oakden Cycling!🌸 [Tier 1: 4] [Tier 2: 1] [Tier 3: 4] [Tier 4: 6] [Tier 5: 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I know I reserved Bruce from you but may I also lurk for Eugene, Lobo, and Peck? Thank you! :D

I'm back! lol Just letting you know that I'm no longer lurking for Lobo. Would still like to lurk for Eugene and Peck though c: Thank you!

Can I reserve Punchy and lurk for Jeremiah and Genji? o vo

I'm restarting a town right now so I'll let you know if any pop up but I doubt I'll get Punchy, so...

Hello! i'll take cobb if you can give me a VM! i'll keep checking, i actually really like cobb (-:

Could I possibly lurk for any of the villagers not in bold in my signature? Thanks :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back