• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(•⚗৺⚗•) [BRIBE] pixelulu mayors TEMPCLOSED

re-opened only two slots available for now~

Have to ask, do you take orders for Villagers<(^_^)>?

Or are you only doing the mayors currently?:)

Would 200 TBT be alright? :3 These are so adorable! My ref:
tumblr_inline_n7eiu2p1a81sir11n.png

Hmm I would absolutely love Rosie<(^_^)>Would you like payment asap<3? I can send it now.:)

Never mind- Payment sent xD

Last edited:
Would it be bad to leave this here? I am interested in a pixel, though I keep forgetting to post when you are open. XP I can offer 200 for the pixel.

I have no ref sheet for it right now as it's my newest outfit. All the images are under spoiler tags.
14684593972_1ac3ae06ca_o.jpg
14704783553_6947c96ee0_o.jpg

14682514334_b94037d0e6_o.jpg
14682514414_df607c7807_o.jpg

I know I'm wearing black pumps, but don't draw those. There's an IRL shoe I'd like you to use instead. If you can't draw that, then the pumps would be my backup.
With the headgear, not sure, which one I like better, so there are 4 options. 2 flowers, hairpin, and a hat. You can pick which one you like best. :)
Pink or white Carnation:
pinkcarnation.png
White_Carnation.png

Not sure which one I like better, so you can pick.​
Black Pumps (optional):
BlackPumps.jpg
Oval shades (optional):
Oval_Shades.JPG
Floppy Hat:
floppy-hat.jpg
Flashy Hairpin:
flashy-hairpin.jpg

Use one of these shoes instead, but if can't draw either of them, you can draw the black pumps I posted above:
329972-highheels-cute-bow-high-heels.jpg

black-cute-heels-shoes-Favim.com-226680.jpg
tumblr_mryd5eboiL1s1gk0ao1_r1_1280.jpg

Ah! Are the slots already taken? I can offer 250 TBT for my mayor? (Feel free to deny!) :)

(I cant do a spoiler, because I am mobile! I will try and edit it, if I ever get to a computer!) Sorry! :)

HNI_0077~2.jpg

Thanks! :)

i can do that~ however the shoes can't really be done seeming as its such a tiny space to work with
let me know if you're still interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think i can take on your mayor aswell~ i'll add you to the list!

Ah! Thank you so much! :)

If you are still taking requests, I would love a pixel mayor with the avatar animation extension! I hope 200TBT is okay! (Let me know if I it's too low, and I could raise the price!)

zlCfzR_hBi8aIxQ-ix.jpg

~Thank you! C:

Attachments

• zlCfzR_hBi8aIxQ-ix.jpg
    zlCfzR_hBi8aIxQ-ix.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
i can do that~ however the shoes can't really be done seeming as its such a tiny space to work with
let me know if you're still interested!

Yep. Still interested. You can just base the shoes off the ones I'm wearing the in-game screenshots. It's pretty much a black shoe. :)

Back