• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling o l d - ♥ - c o l l e c t i b l e s

indeed it is!

Heckin awesome! I'll send the tbt over in a sec, and I would love a message on it! :)

Actually (darnit) I just realized I need a 2015 Opal, not 2014 (if it's from 2014 it will go behind my 2015 Emerald which I don't want)

I sent the tbt so if you could send it back I would appreciate it, I'm really sorry about that ;~;

Last edited:
Heckin awesome! I'll send the tbt over in a sec, and I would love a message on it! :)

Actually (darnit) I just realized I need a 2015 Opal, not 2014 (if it's from 2014 it will go behind my 2015 Emerald which I don't want)

I sent the tbt so if you could send it back I would appreciate it, I'm really sorry about that ;~;

Oops just saw this msg after i sent the opal. I dont think you'll be able to xfer the opal back to me. Ill send you back the bells and i guess you can delete the opal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops just saw this msg after i sent the opal. I dont think you'll be able to xfer the opal back to me. Ill send you back the bells and i guess you can delete the opal.

No it's okay, I can send it back! (Staff made it so that birthstones can be traded more than once) I'll go ahead and send it to you :)

Back