• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

NYAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentshadow

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm going to be at the New York Anime Festival on Friday and Saturday and I was wondering who else is planning on going? :D I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you guys :3

Silentshadow said:
I'm going to be at the New York Anime Festival on Friday and Saturday and I was wondering who else is planning on going? :D I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you guys :3
its_a_trap.jpg

I wish I could go...

Bacon Boy said:
Silentshadow said:
its_a_trap.jpg

I wish I could go...
Correction:

jrtx1t.jpg

lol I'm not gonna rape you or something XD I just thought it'd be interesting to meet some of you guys :3

[Nook said:
,Oct 7 2010, 08:14:12 PM]FFFFFFUUUUU-

I live in WA.
Well that's actually pretty cool I've always wanted to go there ^~^ don't they have animecons and stuff around there too?

Silentshadow said:
[Nook said:

I live in WA.
Well that's actually pretty cool I've always wanted to go there ^~^ don't they have animecons and stuff around there too?
WA state, I mean.

I don't know, but probably not.

[Nook said:
,Oct 7 2010, 08:17:29 PM]
Silentshadow said:
[Nook said:

I live in WA.
WA state, I mean.

yeah i know lol and it looks like a really interesting place to live and even though I've never been to Seattle, the Seahawks are my favorite football team

Silentshadow said:
[Nook said:
Silentshadow said:
[Nook said:

I live in WA.
WA state, I mean.

yeah i know lol and it looks like a really interesting place to live and even though I've never been to Seattle, the Seahawks are my favorite football team
I see, Vikings are my fav team :D

OmegaMan said:
Silentshadow said:
[Nook said:
Silentshadow said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
WA state, I mean.

The Vikings are pretty cool, and admittedly, the Seahawks pretty much suck, but the Eagles suck more :p

Silentshadow said:
OmegaMan said:
Silentshadow said:
[Nook said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The Vikings are pretty cool, and admittedly, the Seahawks pretty much suck, but the Eagles suck more :p
Vikings just got Randy Moss in Patriots trade :p

NikoKing said:
>anime
>anime conventions
anime is so uninteresting, so I'd rather not.
You're generalizing there bro.

Mainstream music is bad, all music is bad!
This sitcom is unfunny, all sitcoms are unfunny!
/b/ is bad, 4chan is bad!
This blog is bad, all blogs are bad!

No, bad Niko.

Silentshadow said:
PurpleHeart said:
<big>I wish I could go... ;_;</big>
I wish you could go too! You seem to be the kind of person who would be like my best friend XD
(I love your siggy :3)
lol thanks I just love Ouran High School Host Club Im rewatching it

i wish i could it be cool to dress up like a character from One Piece but of course i have no time for New York man i wanna go so bad cuz ANIME...IS...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurpleHeart said:
Silentshadow said:
PurpleHeart said:
<big>I wish I could go... ;_;</big>
I wish you could go too! You seem to be the kind of person who would be like my best friend XD
(I love your siggy :3)
lol thanks I just love Ouran High School Host Club Im rewatching it
Me too! It's tied for my second favorite (along with Death Note) and I just got my friend to watch it and she did it all in one day lol
I wish that Haruhi ended up with Kaoru or Hikaru or maybe even took them into consideration like she does in the manga :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back