NSider/Rufus Locks ACDS Business Threads

Liquefy

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Posts
2,011
Bells
3,610
Points
0
Cake
I am very disappointed with NOA's new policy. I don't believe a valid explanation was given for the new policy.

I've seen some of the "organizations" being created at GameFAQs; some of them are offensive. I've not seen anything really offensive in the ACDS business threads at Nintendo Forums.
 
Lets all go to NSIDER and start a riot!!!!!!!!!
Or maybe, we should run and underground, Through PM version of The Bell Guard.
That would work.....
 
HOLY CRAP!.. I guess all Sociaty discussion must be moved to TBT. TRG will now need a bacic board for non members (For sig-add ons to link to).

Oh. Atleast it will open later. Just in time to let me think more about school. :angry:
 
MasterDSX said:
Raters' Guild didn't close


:huh:
yes, it wasn't caught... yet...

its because the last post was forever ago, i didn't bump it... now im really glad i havent.

if anyone posts there til i give the OK someone will be hurt


:p so yeah... guess we can consider this the hybernation stage...

so sorry to hear about TBG Bulerias


:( i'm pretty sure Rufus will unlock it once we get more info


;)
 
Woah, Nocturne isn't happy about this either... he swore in a PM to me.


:p

But yeah, it'll probably be unlocked...
 
BULERIAS said:
Woah, Nocturne isn't happy about this either... he swore in a PM to me.


:p

But yeah, it'll probably be unlocked...
Was Noctune interested or employed in Bell Guard or something?


:eek:
 
MasterDSX said:
BULERIAS said:
Woah, Nocturne isn't happy about this either... he swore in a PM to me.


:p

But yeah, it'll probably be unlocked...
Was Noctune interested or employed in Bell Guard or something?


:eek:
I can't say anything at all...
 
Rufus lost all respect from me. You know, all of us know a heck of a lot more about ACDS than all the NSider NOAs.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Rufus lost all respect from me. You know, all of us know a heck of a lot more about ACDS than all the NSider NOAs.
thats not really true >_> and they decided on it together, don't think I don't have my doubts on how rufus is, but it was the right thing to do. They will make a seperate forum for the wifi, and thats where we would post it.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Rufus lost all respect from me. You know, all of us know a heck of a lot more about ACDS than all the NSider NOAs.
Well, I'm not sure... he DOES work at Nintendo, and he might know some stuff... But still, he shouldn't have locked The Bell Guard. :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
BAMBAM! said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Rufus lost all respect from me. You know, all of us know a heck of a lot more about ACDS than all the NSider NOAs.
thats not really true >_> and they decided on it together, don't think I don't have my doubts on how rufus is, but it was the right thing to do. They will make a seperate forum for the wifi, and thats where we would post it.
Rufus said himself he doesnt know anything, plus the NOAs at NSider arent game developers. If anyone knows anything it would be Andy.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BAMBAM! said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Rufus lost all respect from me. You know, all of us know a heck of a lot more about ACDS than all the NSider NOAs.
thats not really true >_> and they decided on it together, don't think I don't have my doubts on how rufus is, but it was the right thing to do. They will make a seperate forum for the wifi, and thats where we would post it.
Rufus said himself he doesnt know anything, plus the NOAs at NSider arent game developers. If anyone knows anything it would be Andy.
But he DID say that he knew a couple of connection specifics.... Hmm...
 
Back
Top