Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Do you think I should change all the names that enter to the exact of NSider, including all caps. So Tyoshi, yours would be TYOSHI90.

You could make it all caps I guess, but please don't add the 90! I don't even remember what my reason for including it was. The name TYOSHI is still not taken on NSider, so that can't be my reason.

Because I used that sig for NSider a while ago and I haven't had time to make a new one.

:)

By the way, before I make a new one, could you give me some sig limits?

Well dont you think it would be easier if everything was the same?

Tyoshi said:
Because I used that sig for NSider a while ago and I haven't had time to make a new one.

:)

By the way, before I make a new one, could you give me some sig limits?

:huh: huh?

(can you stop editing like that, just post a new message)

Ok, I'll make a new message from now on(editing is just fun). By sig limits I mean, are they 48X488 like on NSider, or are they different?

TYOSHI90 said:
Ok, I'll make a new message from now on(editing is just fun). By sig limits I mean, are they 48X488 like on NSider, or are they different?
Theres no pixel limit, but there is a character limit (to big to worry about). It would be good if you could keep it around the same size as NSider's.

I kinda need some help. I don't have a password to go on the employee only site. Could some one help me?

BASTOISE99 said:
I kinda need some help. I don't have a password to go on the employee only site. Could some one help me?
PM Stormtrooper. I think he has to change your rank to employee first.

Back