• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Nook's Cranny Upgrade!

I know it's kinda off-topic, but could you show us how the bedhead hair looks like in NH? Also, how many days you had to be "away from the game" for it to be unlocked?

On topic: I got the game in the first hours of March 21st, and between then and now, there was two days in which I didn't play the game at all. If I'm counting correctly, my NC should close for the upgrade on the 23rd, right? Or it would be on the 25th?

Uuuhh, I think its 14 days of no activity. But I just went forward a month then back to current date. As for image:

EWJn9zZUcAAP856.jpg

Ignore the wasp strings, I am definitely good at catching them.

Reactions: Raz
I also got the announcement today since I don't TT, so I guess everyone who started playing on day one and did not TT will get the upgrade tomorrow :lemon:

I also got the announcement today since I don't TT, so I guess everyone who started playing on day one and did not TT will get the upgrade tomorrow :lemon:

Mine is closed today, and will open tomorrow. I technically time-travelled as mentioned before, to get the bedhead hair. But I did this at a fresh new file start, before I placed Nook's Cranny so I made no progression towards the upgrade.

Basically, those who played at midnight on March 20th and placed Nook's Cranny the following day will have it tomorrow!

I got the announcement that it will be closed today for the upgrade! Was wondering when I'd be getting the upgrade triggered. kinda happy about it! Really hoping it helps me get some better goodies to decorate with. Also, more flower seeds. >_>

Anyways, anyone else get the announcement for this today, or getting close?

I wonder if gracie furniture will be a thing

Mine is closed today, and will open tomorrow. I technically time-travelled as mentioned before, to get the bedhead hair. But I did this at a fresh new file start, before I placed Nook's Cranny so I made no progression towards the upgrade.

Basically, those who played at midnight on March 20th and placed Nook's Cranny the following day will have it tomorrow!
True, I didn't think about that! If you could play and get it done before 5am that counts as an extra day. Amazon brought me mine at 2pm so I sure couldn't 😂

I got that announcement today, too. I was wondering when this would happen. I'm hoping I can get more goods from there.

With the nooks cranny upgrade you have a total of 5 items being sold. One item is going to be pricier than the others but not always! For example you might see a kitchen island which sells for over 100K+

I've seen some people have an extra item sold in the left corner but I don't know how that works and it has never happened to me.

Flower seeds are the same as always and you won't get any new varieties.

True, I didn't think about that! If you could play and get it done before 5am that counts as an extra day. Amazon brought me mine at 2pm so I sure couldn't 😂

I'm on Pacific time, so I was super lucky and got to start at 9pm on 3/19 in my time zone. It made it really easy to do all of the "Day 1" stuff on the 19th. And I didn't have to stay up all night to do it, lol.

I also got my upgrade notification today. I'm excited, even though it could mess up my turnips for the week.

Yes, I got the announcement today as well! Closed tomorrow, and then will be up and running in its expanded form on Thursday!

I got the announcement as well. I’m so excited to see what new kinds of items are sold after the remodel.

I got the announcement today so they will be closed tomorrow. Just my luck they do this the one week I buy turnips and on the day turnip prophet predicted the best prices. smh

Weird. I got the game on midnight the 20th, stillI did not get the announcement today. I did spend more time living in a tent than the rest of the crowd though.

Any got ideas how to unlock at? I Buy what they have in stock and do i have to wait for the 30 or what?"

Us TT-averse are finally getting our upgrade. I'm really excited. Pair that with the meteor shower my villagers have been hinting at all day today, I'm in for a wonderful Wednesday!

I started playing at 9p on 3/19, which is why mine is a day earlier than the majority.

Last edited:
Back