NO!!!!! I HATE HIM NOW!

I don't rent games that much and I don't live in CA, so it doesn't really matter to me, but maybe for you. That's unlucky.

[quote="] Video games? Why not movies? Video games are interactive movies. :| [/quote]
I agree...but the key word in there is "interactive".
Movies are just passive violence, you're just watching it happen.
In video games, you are actually hurting, killing, etc.You are taking part in that act of violence.

Anyways, kids couldn't buy or rent M rated games in the first place, so why is this a problem now?

Speaking of this....

I never rent games. I always buy them. And I have never, ever, ever, bought any game with a M or above rating. Why? Usually those games are just covered in gore, swearing, and sexual themes to the point of which I find it disgusting. And that point is easy to reach.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Speaking of this....

I never rent games. I always buy them. And I have never, ever, ever, bought any game with a M or above rating. Why? Usually those games are just covered in gore, swearing, and sexual themes to the point of which I find it disgusting. And that point is easy to reach.
Well, I bought Halo 2, and that's it. That's really no different than a regular T-rated shooter, but it has Marines in it that swear a lot. And the game is so realistic to the point that blood splatters are different in every weapon.

PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Speaking of this....

Well, I bought Halo 2, and that's it. That's really no different than a regular T-rated shooter, but it has Marines in it that swear a lot. And the game is so realistic to the point that blood splatters are different in every weapon.
Not to be mean, but that sounds gross.

Back