• Yes, I have one

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No, but I would like to have one

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • No, and I wouldn’t like to have one

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
i rlly want the switch for kirby, mario party and the incoming new AC game :'-(
i got to play kirby, arms and mario tennis on my friends' consoles before, and honestly. so fun?? fjsjjf the switch is expensive tho and likely will stay expensive for a while,,

I originally planned on going over the worst power moons in Super Mario Odyssey, but instead, I prefer to talk about similarities between Odyssey and the previous 3D Mario titles (as well as DK64).

Super Mario 64:

• Both games had similar elements around Peach?s castle, even though one was more of a homage to the other.
  • Both games had missions involving opening treasure chests in a specific order.
  • Both games don?t have a specific order of how you collect the stars or moons.
Super Mario Sunshine:

• Both games have an assistant character that not only helps you, but you also use as the primary mechanic of the game (Cappy and FLUDD).
  • Both games have strange worlds surrounded by an abyss and focus on a specific skill (like the FLUDD-less stages and the hat door stages).
  • Both games had background characters that were rather unusual for a Mario game and not seen in any earlier Mario game.
Super Mario Galaxy:

• Both games have a similar health meter and a separate water meter. There are three health units, and sometimes you can have a boost to six.
  • Both games have note taking missions and mini-star (or mini-moon) missions.
  • The collectibles in both games were used as fuel for a ship (Power Stars and Power Moons).
Super Mario Galaxy 2:

• Both games have an ultimate mission at the end (Grandmaster Galaxy and Darker Side of the Moon).
  • Both games have a level that paid homage to Super Mario 64 and a level that paif homage to Super Mario Sunshine.
  • Both games map all levels in a linear notation when you browse levels, rather than how it was done in previous games.
Super Mario 3D Land:

• Both were released within the first year of the console?s release, but not as the launch title.
  • Both can be played on the go (since they are on a handheld system or hybrid system).
  • Both games combine 2D and 3D gameplay (despite Odyssey being more retro).
Super Mario 3D World:

• Both games have a similar interface/HUD.
  • When you collect a star or moon, you don?t return straight to the hub like you used to.
  • Both have HD graphics.
Donkey Kong 64:

• Both games have excessive collecting (880 Power Moons and 1,000 purple coins in SMO, and 201 Golden Bananas, 3,500 bananas, and many other stuff in DK64).
  • Both games reference the original Donkey Kong game in 1981.
  • Both games have unlimited lives, which means you don?t have to worry about dying all the time.
What Super Mario Odyssey did differently:

• You can customize Mario?s outfit.
  • There was no overall hub or main world.
  • Unlocking the next level doesn?t require collecting a certain amount of overall Power Moons, but they do require collecting a certain amount of Power Moons in the current level.

someone mail me a switch so I can play the thrilling and highly competitive game of seeing which system can gather more dust: the switch or the vita

I poured in 400 more TBT to group savings. It is now 500 TBT.

Who would like to help?

Haven’t got any discussions here in a while. Let’s revive it since Pok?mon Let’s Go and Smash Ultimate is now out.

Last edited:
wHEN ARE WE GONNA BE GETTING NEWS ON THE NEW FIRE EMBLEM GAME???

It's been almost 6 months since we've gotten any news on it, and it comes out fairly soon, too...

w h e r e i s t h e n e w s?

I’m not giving up on donations.

I’ll pour another 500 TBT into donations. If you donate, your name will show up under “donors”.

EDIT: I’m still 41,000 TBT away.

Last edited:
I am returning donations I got for this group. I decided that I’m no longer going to accept donations to start a group and spend on one all myself.

Back