Nintendo NSider Forum

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Yes, I looked around at NSider, I even looked through the chat threads, and it's not the same NSider that I used to go to a long time ago.

I mean, I've seen some stuff that I would consider inappropriate, some words that should not have been said there. It's just not the same.

Personally, I think that NSider has gone downhill from when I was there.

I'm pretty busy, so I'm hardley in Power On. I'm pretty sure it's only Power On that's like that.

i never go to power on...like you said, all chat and spam...i'm usually in croosing guardian, ds, gc, news/reviews, helping new members in gameplay help, or once in a while in good old pokemon or legacy.

Power On is a spammer's haven, and I sometimes like to be in the chat threads and... folow suit...
:rofl:

I posted about 800 of my posts in Power On... the rest is well-thought out, good, long stuff, like guides, previews, and meaningfull posts.

Bulerias said:
Power On is a spammer's haven, and I sometimes like to be in the chat threads and... folow suit...

I posted about 800 of my posts in Power On... the rest is well-thought out, good, long stuff, like guides, previews, and meaningfull posts.
Well, I'm glad some people still have good posts.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:

Well, I'm glad some people still have good posts.
Mostly Sages, though. Kezay, in my opinion, is Nsider's best member. His posts, at least some, are GIGANTIC.

:eek:

Oh, and BTW, my AC DS preview at the front page of News isn't small either... :r

that was apretty good preview bul...but i'm mad that they pushed back the release date.

I have posted about 50% of my posts at power on. I've net a bunch of people and I think is one of the greatest parts of Nsider. The chat theads are so fun. Its just fun carrying on a conversation with people that are friendly. Soem people I have no respect for there, but some are great. I see about 1/4 of the people on my friends list there everyday

i've made about 10 of my 800+ posts there. 9 for ngm, a game magazine i'm an employee for and 1 for somethin random probably...i tried joinin a chat once but the people were about as friendly as tommy talarico or adam sesler.

Squishy3 said:
Did anyone here witness the spam fest of 05?
yeah, pretty much every day half the power on threads are spam, along with a few threads in random places.

Back