• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Nintendo is watching social media reaction to New Horizons.

Maybe they WILL make the game always online?

I don't think that will ever be a possibility for mainstream Animal Crossing games. If they wanted to make some kind of MMO, then that would be the case.

Maybe you can choose a time when you start the game and it gets locked after that?

Impossible. The game would still run through real time hours, even when the Switch is off. This means it would need to synchronize with the system clock. Again, if someone moves to a different time zone, or goes on vacation, they have the right to set the time straight.

Without a doubt, the French Nintendo interview was talking about real time travel?, and not changing the clock, which again is irrelevant to the topic of cloud saves.

? You give your friend 1,000,000, you go back in time when you still had 1,000,000 bells. Your friend gives you it back. Now you have 2,000,000. Your friend goes back. Now he has 1,000,000 and you have 2,000,000. Together you turned 1,000,000 into 3,000,000

Last edited:
Lmao if they're watching I hope they see all the comments on Isabelle's tweets calling her a cheapskate for the insane leaf ticket prices in PC

Lmao if they're watching I hope they see all the comments on Isabelle's tweets calling her a cheapskate for the insane leaf ticket prices in PC

Here's your park bench for 60000 bells. I know you could have gotten one from Tom Nook for 3000 bells, but whatever.

Last edited:
This is great and I'm glad Nintendo is doing everything in their power to make it a great game. I really hope the wait will be worth it and having them listen to us is a very good thing in my opinion. I'm sure in nine months everyone will be happy. :)

Hm, maybe Nintendo sees the fans who are worried about the fact that the game doesn't support cloud
save and do something about it. At least I would wish it that they pay attention to this. Otherwise I'm
not surprised about the fact that they check out what their fans think about the game so far. Overall,
they must have gotten very good feedback from the fandom.

Back