• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been around to update this thread in awhile. I'll re-add everyone and add the few new people sometime after this Sunday since I'll have the updated Friend List that comes with the system update included with Super Mario 3D Land. I won't be able to keep everyone here on my Friend List anymore, though. Since I run a local StreetPass group, I'm meeting lots of new 3DS owners, and I'm getting a lot more Friend Codes. So I'm going to have to delete some people from here eventually, and if I do don't take it personally. I'll probably only end up keeping the people I know well enough here.

I need some friends, my friend list is pretty small. Add me so we can hang when AC3DS comes out or play other games instead.

2105 8743 4561

1234gamefreak1 (Gamefreak)
4682 - 8462 - 8659
I am a 3DS Ambassador.

If you add me, give me your info to. And I will add everybody on the list.

Last edited:
With swapnotes I actually want to add people, whose added me who I haven't added back?

Nickname: Dee
Friend Code: 1547-5768-4903

I'm not an ambassador ;(
Let me know if you do add me

Hey guys! I got a 3DS! MM me if you'd like to add me and i'll tell you my code, because I probably will loose this thread. >3<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back