• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Nikki's PokéShop (Shinies/Competitive/6IV/Breeding/EV training/Team Building)

Hey can i just have a Cyndaquil egg? My trainer name is Lars and i do not care about any IV stuff at all, i just need it to fill my PokeDex, that is also why i did not use your form sorry XD How much would it cost?

Last edited:
Trainer Name: Kai
Pok?mon you want: Shiny eevee
EV training? If so, what EVs: None
Nickname: None
Nature: Modest
Ability: Any
Contest Ribbons: None
Egg Moves: Any
If it where to miss 1IV, which one: Any

Trainer Name: Ellie
Pok?mon you want: Lickilicky (6ivs please)
EV training? If so, what EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Defence
Nickname:
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Cloud Nine
Contest Ribbons:
Level (skip this step if asking for an unevolved Pok?mon: Can you just keep levelling it til it evolves into lickilicky?
Egg Moves:
I hope that's all okay :)

Trainer Name: Ellie
Pok?mon you want: Lickilicky (6ivs please)
EV training? If so, what EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Defence
Nickname:
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Cloud Nine
Contest Ribbons:
Level (skip this step if asking for an unevolved Pok?mon: Can you just keep levelling it til it evolves into lickilicky?
Egg Moves:
I hope that's all okay :)

Alright! That'll be 65tbt please :)

Do you happen to have a Adamant version of that Shiny Sheer Force Feraligatr? If not Jolly is ok. Need it to be all 31 IVs except Sp.Atk and of course shiny.

Back