• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

NiGHTS: Dual Chronicles

Bells
Okay...., so Me, and Fuegomaru made fan-fics on NSider that were also Crossover fics, so....You know we started a new series....We Hope you enjoy this....It took us a while to think up this awesome concept..... Fuegomaru will have the first Chapter up in a bit.

Charachters:

1.As made Awesome by Fuegomaru

Name:Ling Deathmen
Hair:Brown, straight, and spikey
Eyes:Brown, with glasses
Clothes:A red vest with yellow sleeves, and jeans.
Weapon:None
Personallity:Smart, quiet, and Slightly crazy
Backstory:He, and Sawyer have been friends ever scince kindergarden...He loves Tails from the Sonic series.

2. As made Awesome by Hero of Pyrite Town

Name:Sawyer Akura
Hair:Brown, and messy, so it sometimes gets in his eyes
Eyes:Hazel
Clothes:A Blue Hoddie, and brown shorts
Weapon:None
Personallity:Crazy, Happy, outgoing
Backstory:He grew up with Ling...They've been friends for a long time. He loves to play Ty The Tasmanian Tiger, and Dark Cloud.

(From here on out these are just Imaginary charachters we made up)

Name:NiGHTS
Hair:A purple jester's hat
Eyes:purple
Clothes:A Purple Jacket, with Purple striped Sleeves, and purple jeans
Abilities:Flying, and can merge with Certain things, and people.
Personallity: A Mix of all personallitys
Backstory:????????

Art:

No art Yet.

Movies:

Believe it or not we might have a movie or two.

More updates to come!

Mare 1: The Prolouge of the DUal Chronicles...

Deep within the dream realm was NiGHTS, having defeated Wizeman, he was getting bored from all the peace that the Dream Realm had...

NiGHTS: *flying around* Jeez, this place dose get a bit dull after a while... I really need something interesting... *hears a Nightopian singing and flies over to it*

Nightopian: Dreams, Dreams!

NiGHTS: Hey, little, guy.... *pets him* Well, I guess raisig these little guys is the only thing to do any more...

Nightopian: *stops singing and looks around worried*

NiGHTS: What's wrong, little guy?

Nightopian: *a dark hole appears bellow him*

NiGhTS: Woah! *flies away from the Nightopian* What's going on here!?

Nightopian: *gets covered in shadow* Must free the master... Must free him...

NiGHTS: The Master? *hears rumbling* What the...? *A large amont of dark Nightopians fly over NiGHTS and head towards the direction of a faraway castle* What in the world?

Meanwhile, two boys ar practicing their hobbies. Ling Deathmen and Sawyer Akura. DOn't be surprised by the first boy's last name though. Both boys have a strong sense of justice. Ling is practicing drawing, while Sawyer is playing his guitar...

Ling: No! *crumples up a paper and throws it at the trash can* This sucks! I can't get one of these drawing right...

Sawyer: *messes up when playing* Ugh! I'll never play this thing right! Jeez...

Both: I CAN'T GET THIS RIGHT! *suddenly the two boys each hear loud thunder and the elctricity at their houses go out*

Ling: Ugh... it's too late right now. I'll never draw right in the dark... I might as well head to sleep...

Sawyer: Aw man, I can't play this right with the electricity out! *Yawns* I should hit the sack anyway...

Both boys head to their beds... But something odd happens... As the boys are asleep some dark creatures come out of the shadows. The creatures garb onto the two kids and suck them down some vortex...

Ling: *wakes up* Ugh... Where am I? *looks next to him and sees Sawyer unconcious* Sawyer! Dude! Wake up!

Sawyer: *wakes up* Huh? What happened?

Ling: Look for yourself! Where the heck are we!?

Sawyer: *looks around and appears to be in the same strange dream realm wher NiGHTS was before* Woah... What the heck are those!? *points to some dark nightopians dashing towards them*

Ling: I don't know, but let's get outta here!

???: No need! *dashes through and destroys the Nightopians*

Sawyer: What was that?

Ling: I don't know...

A purple jester like being appeared infront of them.

NiGHTS: My nam is NiGHTS. Who might you two be?

To be continued...

....ugh. Don't use that type of writing for stories. It makes it look unprofessional, and some can't stand it (like me).

UltraByte said:
....ugh. Don't use that type of writing for stories. It makes it look unprofessional, and some can't stand it (like me).
It's script style most of the time but during fights it ****s to paragraph sytle..

UltraByte said:
1)I don't see your fic?
2)Its typeing...Not writing ya fool!
3)Don't be mad because its original!

Hero of Pyrite Town said:
UltraByte said:
1)I don't see your fic?
2)Its typeing...Not writing ya fool!
3)Don't be mad because its original!
he means script style....

Hero of Pyrite Town said:
That too! How do you think Movies are made?
But this is a story, not a movie. I don't really like the style that much either, but the content of the story isn't half bad.

Mare 2: Nightopia

Both oys aused for a moment before makeing a sound.
What kind of strange being was this?

Sawyer:I'm Sawyer.....

Ling:I'm Ling......

NiGHTS:Hmm......those are very rare names around here.

Ling:Well.....whatever. What just happened?

Sawyer:Yeah...

NiGHTS:*Sees Huge Army of Shadow Nightopians Comeing* ....I'll tell you when when we get to a safe location....

NiGHTS then clapped his hands, and spun his arm in a counter clockwise fashion, after moment a large hole in the ground appeared. A large city with a purpleish glow loomed in the rip.

NiGHTS:Hop in....

Sawyer:....What is that?

Ling:Its a portal of course!

Sawyer:You only know that because you play too many video games...

Ling:......Ouch...

Sawyer:I'm just kidding!

Ling:...Okay then.

NiGHTS:*Thinking* These are strange people....

NiGHTS Then decided to take matters into his own hands, and snagged the boys up into the air, and dived down into the hole as it closed. The boys were amazed at the sight of the city, gleaming lights, and strange looking citizens.

Ling:Were Flying!

Sawyer:WHOOHOO!

NiGHTS:Tsk Tsk...You Two are too childish! But...Flying is new too you two so....*Loops, and takes down to building*

Ling:That was freaking awsome....

NiGHTS:Come on we have to alert the Mayor of Nightopia about the Shadow Nightopians!

Ling:Shadow what?

NiGHTS:Look....I'll explain stuff, includeing where this is when we get to Town Hall...

Back