• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@jawsehlynn tysm for waiting so long 🥺 and pls lmk if you want any changes! 💜
Untitled_Artwork-1-min (1).png

Last edited:
I love it so much thank you!!!! Is there any chance you can add Beau a little bit of a mouth or smile? They all so adorable can’t wait to get them in my signature 😍

ksjsjs idk if you’re still open but i’m in need of art 🤧 also is there any chance you could make it so i could fit this in a sig :0

Type of style: style two
Character(s):
image0.png
with diana 🥺
Background or no background: no full blown bg but some small blue stars or sparkles would be cool 😔
Custom clothes or default clothes: could i get them in matching dresses but more purple instead of the pink i used in the ref orz
Details on poses and actions of character(s): anything elegant works for me TT
Payment: rlc <33

ksjsjs idk if you’re still open but i’m in need of art 🤧 also is there any chance you could make it so i could fit this in a sig :0

Type of style: style two
Character(s):
image0.png
with diana 🥺
Background or no background: no full blown bg but some small blue stars or sparkles would be cool 😔
Custom clothes or default clothes: could i get them in matching dresses but more purple instead of the pink i used in the ref orz
Details on poses and actions of character(s): anything elegant works for me TT
Payment: rlc <33
OMGOMGOMGG HELLO I LOVE YOUR ART BIG FAN 😭🥺💜
my shop is still opened for rlc orders and ill send u the payment info in a bit!
tysm for commissioninggg 💓

@lieryl was super fun drawing this beauty 🥺 pls lmk if you want any changes! 💜
OMG THEY LOOK SO GOOD KSEJFBJFNS TYSM 🥺 I love how you finished the dress, the colors are amazing, and diana is so cute I'm literally going to pass away TT ill definitely be back if I ever make any more characters 😭

hi!!!! I am in love with your art!!! I have never ordered art online before but I am super interested in ordering from you 🥰
I'd like to pay with tbt, but saw you are all filled up, is there a waitlist or should I just check back later? :)
Thanks!~

Do you happen to have a ping list, if so could I be added to it? ^~^
I can definitely add you to the pinglist but I won't be opening any time soon ;-; I might open back for tbt thanksgiving break but I'm not sure
would you still like to be added to the pinglist? 👀
Post automatically merged:

hi!!!! I am in love with your art!!! I have never ordered art online before but I am super interested in ordering from you 🥰
I'd like to pay with tbt, but saw you are all filled up, is there a waitlist or should I just check back later? :)
Thanks!~
omg hello! tysm ahhhh 🥺💓 unfortunately my tbt slots are currently closed but I can add you to a pinglist if you'd like ☺

a pinglist is where I later notify you when I open back up for tbt orders but as I mentioned before I won't be opening for a while ;-;
would you still like to be added to the pinglist?

Back