• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@Ghoste tysm for waiting for so long 😭 😭 and pls let me know if u would like any changes! 💓
Untitled_Artwork-min (2).png

jesusjjaj i’m back for more of your amazing art 👁

Type of style: 2 shnsns i wanna use this as the sig to my event entry if that’s okay with you TT
Character(s):
AF538B1F-5056-4F79-B7F6-D07EF45F64FB.jpeg
EC9E83FF-428A-4B1E-A86F-8D3E60C82D91.jpeg
06E2D3A0-D666-49D6-82CE-60837EEDA8F9.jpeg

i just want her colors to match my lineup/bg/avi orz
Background or no background: something snowy maybe similar to the first pic bg lolol idk ill love whatever you come up with TT
Custom clothes or default clothes: her winter clothes with a scarf 🤧
Details on poses and actions of character(s): maybe admiring some snowfall? i have no idea 😔
Payment: rlc <33

Last edited:
jesusjjaj i’m back for more of your amazing art 👁

Type of style: 2 shnsns i wanna use this as the sig to my event entry if that’s okay with you TT
Character(s):
View attachment 344356View attachment 344357View attachment 344358
i just want her colors to match my lineup/bg/avi orz
Background or no background: something snowy maybe similar to the first pic bg lolol idk ill love whatever you come up with TT
Custom clothes or default clothes: her winter clothes with a scarf 🤧
Details on poses and actions of character(s): maybe admiring some snowfall? i have no idea 😔
Payment: rlc <33
lierylll <333 tysm for commissioning again bb 🥰 ill add you to the list and send the payment info!

hi, just wanted to say i love your art styles so much!! ; v ; it's super cute and i would love to commission you if you're still accepting rlc slots!
would it be possible for me to make three rlc orders please? $14* in total i believe ^^

Type of style: style 2
Character(s): refs [x][x][x] + judy
Background or no background: yes - snowy/wintery themed, meteor shower night if possible with some cedar trees in the back & snowflakes/falling snow!
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom (?) - oc with the clothing from the 3rd image worn on my ac villager but with a black skater skirt instead of those white shorts + fluffy santa winter mittens, red with white fluff // judy wearing pink poncho coat + giant ribbon (pink) on head + some fluffy winter mittens in pink with white fluff please ; v ;
Details on poses and actions of character(s): could you draw us building a snowman together please 🥺
Payment: $8*

Type of style: style 1
Character(s): same as above - me + judy again
Background or no background: yes - transparent but with cherry blossom flowers/petals in the bg if possible please! (similar to how you did the punchy one with the autumn leaves)
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom - yellow striped dress as shown in ref above for oc with giant ribbon (yellow) on head + judy in her default clothing + giant ribbon (pink) on head again <33
Details on poses and actions of character(s): sitting down together, sharing a slice of strawberry cake together, maybe of me with a teaspoon, feeding it to her with her mouth wide open! - stock image cake ref [x]
Payment: $4*

Type of style: style 1
Character(s): my cat - refs: [
x][x]
Background or no background: nope!
Custom clothes or default clothes: light pink collar
Details on poses and actions of character(s): her leaning over, playing with a bauble on a christmas tree - stock image ref [
x]
Payment: $2*

please let me know if this is okay <3
*can pay extra if needed because of my customisations, just let me know!

thank you so much!! happy holidays~

Last edited:
Back