• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@Ghoste tysm for waiting for so long 😭 😭 and pls let me know if u would like any changes! 💓
Untitled_Artwork-min (2).png

jesusjjaj i’m back for more of your amazing art 👁

Type of style: 2 shnsns i wanna use this as the sig to my event entry if that’s okay with you TT
Character(s):
AF538B1F-5056-4F79-B7F6-D07EF45F64FB.jpeg
EC9E83FF-428A-4B1E-A86F-8D3E60C82D91.jpeg
06E2D3A0-D666-49D6-82CE-60837EEDA8F9.jpeg

i just want her colors to match my lineup/bg/avi orz
Background or no background: something snowy maybe similar to the first pic bg lolol idk ill love whatever you come up with TT
Custom clothes or default clothes: her winter clothes with a scarf 🤧
Details on poses and actions of character(s): maybe admiring some snowfall? i have no idea 😔
Payment: rlc <33

Last edited:
jesusjjaj i’m back for more of your amazing art 👁

Type of style: 2 shnsns i wanna use this as the sig to my event entry if that’s okay with you TT
Character(s):
View attachment 344356View attachment 344357View attachment 344358
i just want her colors to match my lineup/bg/avi orz
Background or no background: something snowy maybe similar to the first pic bg lolol idk ill love whatever you come up with TT
Custom clothes or default clothes: her winter clothes with a scarf 🤧
Details on poses and actions of character(s): maybe admiring some snowfall? i have no idea 😔
Payment: rlc <33
lierylll <333 tysm for commissioning again bb 🥰 ill add you to the list and send the payment info!

@Hatori had sm fun drawing your character 💗 again ty for commissioning and lmk if you would like any changes! c:

Aww thank you so much for drawing him! He looks so adorable, I love how you drew him!
Thanks again and I hope you have a lovely rest of your day/night! ❤

hi, just wanted to say i love your art styles so much!! ; v ; it's super cute and i would love to commission you if you're still accepting rlc slots!
would it be possible for me to make three rlc orders please? $14* in total i believe ^^

Type of style: style 2
Character(s): refs [x][x][x] + judy
Background or no background: yes - snowy/wintery themed, meteor shower night if possible with some cedar trees in the back & snowflakes/falling snow!
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom (?) - oc with the clothing from the 3rd image worn on my ac villager but with a black skater skirt instead of those white shorts + fluffy santa winter mittens, red with white fluff // judy wearing pink poncho coat + giant ribbon (pink) on head + some fluffy winter mittens in pink with white fluff please ; v ;
Details on poses and actions of character(s): could you draw us building a snowman together please 🥺
Payment: $8*

Type of style: style 1
Character(s): same as above - me + judy again
Background or no background: yes - transparent but with cherry blossom flowers/petals in the bg if possible please! (similar to how you did the punchy one with the autumn leaves)
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom - yellow striped dress as shown in ref above for oc with giant ribbon (yellow) on head + judy in her default clothing + giant ribbon (pink) on head again <33
Details on poses and actions of character(s): sitting down together, sharing a slice of strawberry cake together, maybe of me with a teaspoon, feeding it to her with her mouth wide open! - stock image cake ref [x]
Payment: $4*

Type of style: style 1
Character(s): my cat - refs: [
x][x]
Background or no background: nope!
Custom clothes or default clothes: light pink collar
Details on poses and actions of character(s): her leaning over, playing with a bauble on a christmas tree - stock image ref [
x]
Payment: $2*

please let me know if this is okay <3
*can pay extra if needed because of my customisations, just let me know!

thank you so much!! happy holidays~

Last edited:
Back