• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

New...

JJRamone2 said:
God,its on the tip of my tongue....PoD? no...I don't think so
Oh but I haven't heard from him in a long time...I think....

ugg out of those who I can think of gone there is also the more recent Linkerator, and umm....who else has been gone but on to see you as XGT?

I should know this, I remember someone saying something about America's Army... I know someone posted something like that...

*Oh, the suspense...*

You wouldn't happen to be Lone_Wolf? Sorry, thats just the first thing that popped into my head...I havent heard from him in a while...

I used to be Blathers, I used to be Xemnas, either of those names ring a bell?????

(this is fun and spooky at the same time)

Lone Wolf! That sounds about right!

Ugg how could I forget him...

Although I don't know why it would be a "dark secret" then...actually the only one I would think of as a dark secret is being mino...again... >_<

SPORGE27 said:
Lone Wolf! That sounds about right!

Ugg how could I forget him...

Although I don't know why it would be a "dark secret" then...actually the only one I would think of as a dark secret is being mino...again... >_<
You really think I was right about Lone_Wolf??

Hmm...just took sort of an educated guess..

:p

If you are Lone_Wolf...do you remember me? You made my Don Knotts (Rest in peace) sig a long time ago...I'm Blathers/Xemnas/SirGrodus/Gengar....(I've had many names

:p )

JJRamone2 said:
of course! Lone Wolf! Why don't you just use your old file?
Maybe he wanted a mystery.

This was a good mystery indeed, don't get stuff like this on TBT ussualy.

;)

Kiba said:
lol it was well,I hope I'am officialy back
But..tell me...why not use your old "Lone_Wolf" name now that we know your secret? (That was a fun name

:p )

Back