• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

New...

Kiba said:
someone will figure out evuatly
<_< ...I...I really think if its a dark secret, you should probably tell us, it might get ya banned er sumthin'...Is it a secret like that?

:huh:

hey man, its good to see another graphics maker here, right now its pretty much just you, me, DragonFlames and shadow link.

Kiba said:
lol no way he does better GFX then my current sig,but he used to be my mentor
Well I haven't seen him in a long time so "I had no idea how good he is now with graphics and stuff, still just by the sig is what made me think it was him

I swear this sounds familiar, almost like Bastoise.... but I have no evidence only a hunch. Lobo...favorite townie in AC or something?

Back