New Zipper T Bunny Theory

DORITO-SAN

Bells
Switch
0809-0034-6901
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I really gave it some thought and I think Zipper is just another human.

BOOM

Zipper T is a human just like you, theyre a furry
So? What do you think?

Lol yeah this I figured out after seeing him having a zipper on his back, having no facial expressions (I think), and stopping his dancing/jumping when you walk away. I was pretty shaken up for some reason when I figured it out. And turns out a lot of people think the same.

Last edited:
I really gave it some thought and I think Zipper is just another human.

BOOM

Zipper T is a human just like you, theyre a furry
So? What do you think?

Sick theory bro.

Honestly that's probably the most likely theory tho. It'd be cool if nintendo could give some backstory to his character.

It's been proven that Zipper T Bunny is NOT any of the said suspected characters over the years, so a human inside the Zipper T Bunny costume would make sense. Also maybe we'll be introduced to said human in the upcoming Animal Crossing game in 2019!

Nah, I'd guess that inside of Zipper, is just another animal we haven't seen yet. I don't really see nintendo putting a human in there, because that just overcomplicates it. If I were to call the shots at nintendo, I'd never "reveal" what's in zipper t bunny, because then that would kind of make the joke of it being a costume less funny.

Nah, I'd guess that inside of Zipper, is just another animal we haven't seen yet.
It's a bunny inside of a bunny costume. Boom, case closed.

Ok, seriously, I also had that thought that it could be human inside that creepy costume. Then
again, if it would be a human, who gave him/her the job or order to become the "mascot" of bunny
day? Or who is this human in general? Another mayor from a other town? Just a villager? Of course
it could be also a animal, maybe a species we never seen before. Whoever this person is, I doubt
that Nintendo will ever disclose the secret. Maybe they will give us some hints in the future without
disclose the secret too much? Who knows...

It's a bunny inside of a bunny costume. Boom, case closed.

Ok, seriously, I also had that thought that it could be human inside that creepy costume. Then
again, if it would be a human, who gave him/her the job or order to become the "mascot" of bunny
day? Or who is this human in general? Another mayor from a other town? Just a villager? Of course
it could be also a animal, maybe a species we never seen before. Whoever this person is, I doubt
that Nintendo will ever disclose the secret. Maybe they will give us some hints in the future without
disclose the secret too much? Who knows...

Okay I know it's fun to theorize about random stuff but you gotta think- what's nintendo's motive/incentive for "revealing" who zipper is? I think it's best that we don't know who he is- because then all his behavior would be way less funny, PLUS players can think anything about who is inside the costume instead of it being some random dude doing it for money.

What if it turns out to be your mother or father who writes you those letters every week? Or better yet...it's YOU who's inside the bunny costume, from the future!

Maybe he pulls a Woofio from Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns and he IS the costume.
I imagine characters like Hopkins and Stitches and the like are also just what they look like... even though that's physically impossible.

Okay I know it's fun to theorize about random stuff but you gotta think- what's nintendo's motive/incentive for "revealing" who zipper is? I think it's best that we don't know who he is- because then all his behavior would be way less funny, PLUS players can think anything about who is inside the costume instead of it being some random dude doing it for money.

Of course it's better when Nintendo never say a word of who (or what?) Zipper really
is. What I mean was that they could also give the players a little hint, which however
creates even more questions then giving answers. Or what could also be funny is when
in the new game, villagers from a cretain personality start to theorize the whole Bunny
day who Zipper really is and everytime, when you talk to this one villager, he/she comes
up with the craziest and most weirdest theories about him.

What if it turns out to be your mother or father who writes you those letters every week? Or better yet...it's YOU who's inside the bunny costume, from the future!

Top 10 Anime plot twists.

Then again, the parents of the player are a mystery on their own. Like, how can they be
so chill over the fact that their child just moved into a town full of animals and became the
mayor out of nowhere? Or is this a normal thing in this universe? Do they also live in a town
full of animals or are they in the "human world"? Ugh, guess that needs it's own thread...

Also, if it would be you from the future who is in this costume then I would really like to
know of what happened that you was once the mayor of your own town and now be just
a creepy mascot of some event (who also seems to time travel powers).

Maybe he pulls a Woofio from Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns and he IS the costume.

I never played Story of Seasons but I really like that idea/theory.

i'm pretty sure that's the most common theory...

what if under the suit he's just another bunny suit and it keeps getting smaller like a matryoshka doll

Back