• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

New Skin Discussion

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
I can pretty much change any color you see, so if you have any suggestions, please share them. Also tell us how you like it here.

One of the things I wasn't sure about was the quotes:

Would you rather have the backround of the quote white or another color? (font can be changed too)

PS - If you like the old one better, you will be able to change the skin once IF 2.0 is out, and the original skin will be an option as well as others.

PSS - This skin isn't actually done, I'm planning to get some more stuff in here and also take suggestions.

I know what you mean. I stopped playing AC for ACDS to come out with a new feeling. This just reminds me of what it's like. I guess you need to really appriciate AC to appriciate this.

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
I know what you mean. I stopped playing AC for ACDS to come out with a new feeling. This just reminds me of what it's like. I guess you need to really appriciate AC to appriciate this.
Exactly, Cynda, exactly! This skin isn't too dark, or too light; just perfect, IMO!

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
I agree. Its a great skin! IThe design is great

The new skin is awesome!

:D I think you should change the background color of posts to maybe a light brown (sand) color.

DarthGohan1 said:
The new skin is awesome!

:D I think you should change the background color of posts to maybe a light brown (sand) color.
Do you mean liek that light brown thats in the skin a lot or something else?

like in the quote box...that should be for the post, and the quote box should be yellow, or maybe something else, but the white post box doesnt look that good (everything else does though.)

DarthGohan1 said:
like in the quote box...that should be for the post, and the quote box should be yellow, or maybe something else, but the white post box doesnt look that good (everything else does though.)
I know, the white is a little iffy, but I wanted it to be white so all test shows up normaly.... so I'm not sure if I'll change it or not. I'll just wait for some mroe feedback.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Ac1983fan said:
the skin looks exactly like the old one at the other TBT test.
It may look liek it, but actually only like 4 things are the same.
well...
it's actually jaust an improved version of it really.
But it's not bad.

Back