• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

New secrets in animal crossing 3ds

atleast theres new info now.....As it says in the japanese Nintendo Direct it will be releasing in the fall!!! YAY!!! but thats for Japan .......but its said that Europe and North America should be getting it around the same time......maybe during the christmas period ....but atleast WE know its coming out soon!!!! ....plus theres new pics ...now we hav seen our very own office!!!!!! also a bus stop......(dunno we im happy bout that)..it is a bus stop right?

atleast theres new info now.....As it says in the japanese Nintendo Direct it will be releasing in the fall!!! YAY!!! but thats for Japan .......but its said that Europe and North America should be getting it around the same time......maybe during the christmas period ....but atleast WE know its coming out soon!!!! ....plus theres new pics ...now we hav seen our very own office!!!!!! also a bus stop......(dunno we im happy bout that)..it is a bus stop right?

It probably most likely isn't a bus stop because there's already a train and you can walk to the city by going over the tracks. So, there's no need for any transportation like that to get anywhere, except for the train.

Some people think it's a new bulletin board. But, yeah. It probably isn't a bus stop.

Bulletin board makes the most sense. There are pieces of paper tacked to it. I'm sure you'll be able to upgrade it later on to make it prettier.

Bulletin board makes the most sense. There are pieces of paper tacked to it. I'm sure you'll be able to upgrade it later on to make it prettier.

thank god you said this. I never would have thought of it being able to get upgraded until now.
Good, now i kinda want it to be the bulletin board, even if it can't be upgraded, meh.

i want to have to try to cross the train tracks to get to the city! then if the train comes you have to get there in time or get hit! hahahahaha! and be like all limpy for the day or something, maybe take the train out and derail it for like 4 hours. and then you have a grumpy cow out in frount with the pissed off steem and everything talking about how mad he is that the train is down.
maybe then the store shipments are late for tomarrow, and wont be back on time till the 3rd day.
any maybe things could go missing off the broken train. and redd then could have nice things for the rest of the day! yay!

i want to have to try to cross the train tracks to get to the city! then if the train comes you have to get there in time or get hit! hahahahaha! and be like all limpy for the day or something, maybe take the train out and derail it for like 4 hours. and then you have a grumpy cow out in frount with the pissed off steem and everything talking about how mad he is that the train is down.
maybe then the store shipments are late for tomarrow, and wont be back on time till the 3rd day.
any maybe things could go missing off the broken train. and redd then could have nice things for the rest of the day! yay!

no just no.
If the train is used for Wifi like its rumored t be, thats no wifi for a few days.
And i'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't have people getting hit by trains in their games, and i'm pretty sure you'd die if you got hit by a train

I think by "crossing the tracks to get to the city" means there's an over-head bridge.

I think by "crossing the tracks to get to the city" means there's an over-head bridge.

I was under the impression of it just being a path on the ground, but like in real life there will be guard rails that come down when a train comes. Since AC uses wifi now, the train most likely won't randomly show up and will only show up when you're leaving to go to another town, or when you've set up a "invite friends". So while you're waiting for your friends to be invited, the guard rails will be down so you can't walk onto the tracks.

Damn you really thought that through just to get shot down by Bidoof.

Sure, why not plant some land-mines on the tracks while you're at it. If the train hits it, everyone in town and on the train will be mad at you. Not only you'll be impeached, but also deported to Boondox.

I put a lot of time into my silly thoughts. As long as I made at lest one person smile, it was worth it

Haha well i certainly loved it! it was funny. If you hadn't posted that then i would've eventually Done it XDD and what TheFarmboy posted made it even funnier.

Sure, why not plant some land-mines on the tracks while you're at it. If the train hits it, everyone in town and on the train will be mad at you. Not only you'll be impeached, but also deported to Boondox.

THIS WOULD BE A WONDERFUL IDEA!!
This way I can blast the villagers I don't like! But they probably still wont move out.
I can see it now though
A villager walking minding there own business, and BAM! Goes flying a few feet making a hole in the ground!
They lay there all passed out with "x"'s in there eyes for a few moments till they stand and walk all dizzy with birds around there heads for a few min. Then there back to normal.

Nice idea farmboy! Good job

THIS WOULD BE A WONDERFUL IDEA!!
This way I can blast the villagers I don't like! But they probably still wont move out.
I can see it now though
A villager walking minding there own business, and BAM! Goes flying a few feet making a hole in the ground!
They lay there all passed out with "x"'s in there eyes for a few moments till they stand and walk all dizzy with birds around there heads for a few min. Then there back to normal.

Nice idea farmboy! Good job
so all in all something like this XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-sDLGGsu0s&feature=youtu.be

no, that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard

Back