• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

I LOVE that shirt! Yup, it's definitely cooler than the one being offered. Did any of you see the shirts that were offered by Japan's club nintendo this year? I loved so many of them... I would give a link to the website but it's down right now for maintenance. You can google them though.

Looks like the Retro Mario T-shirt has started shipping. Did anyone here order it?

I am still waiting on the 2015 game case and Zelda pouch. I'm really hope they start shipping these soon... if there is a problem, I want to be able to contact club nintendo.

North American Club Nintendo members, if you haven't redeemed your Gold/Platinum rewards of the year, now's a great time to do so. They will expire in April 30th, so hurry up if that's your case.

New physical item, the "Majora's Mask Light" has been added to the European store, 6000 stars.

That light's so cool, but I already spent all my stars ;-;

Has the EU club nintendo even distributed the flipnote codes yet? :rolleyes:

North American Club Nintendo members, if you haven't redeemed your Gold/Platinum rewards of the year, now's a great time to do so. They will expire in April 30th, so hurry up if that's your case.

Wow, I thought it was end of June like the rest of it. I just saw this today and missed my platinum. What a bummer. ;c

Perhaps you could mail Club Nintendo and they will be lenient? Can't hurt...

That's true, I may give it a try. My own fault for misreading, but it's alright. I was just going to get another Animal Crossing town honestly since the other games didn't really appeal to me, but I waited because now's the first chance I've had in a while to get online long enough to download anything, haha.

edit; Also wow that Majora's Mask light is pretty sweet, nice to see Club Nintendo EU get something cool! c:

Last edited:
New physical item, the "Majora's Mask Light" has been added to the European store, 6000 stars.

I think it looks really tacky for something that costs 6,000 stars...
I remember when you could get a decent reward for like 3000 stars... Now everythings either really bad or really expensive. I wish they had gone down the same route as the NA club shop. At least then we'd have a better selection of digital games to choose from (I wish we'd actually get a full Wii U or 3DS game which isn't made by some crappy indie dev)

that sucks! they should of kept it. does that mean we lose our points?

If you're from Europe, then all of your stars will be gone after September. However, you still got plenty of time to redeem your stars for rewards, and even get more stars from registering any physical product that was released before April 1st 2015.

I think that the entire Club Nintendo system is shutting down, so they can have a much better reward infrastructure in place.

Hmm, has the Majora's Mask Light already sold out for EU Club Nintendo? I couldn't find it in the store but it looks pretty cool from the pictures I googled. I would have considered redeeming my game codes for it so it's a shame it's gone. :( They never seem to stock enough of the cool rewards.

I ordered a game case months ago, it still hasn't arrived :( wishing I had gone for a digital game download
it said it'd take 3-5 months to get here, but damn

I ordered a game case months ago, it still hasn't arrived :( wishing I had gone for a digital game download
it said it'd take 3-5 months to get here, but damn

The wait is tough. I think the website said the card case (and all other physical rewards except the pouch) would ship in 2-4 months, and the Zelda pouch would ship in 3-5 months. Rewards became live on Feb 2nd, so we are past the 3 month mark now. I check my shipping status every day on the website, but still no change. Fingers crossed that it comes soon!

I ordered the Majora's Mask Light when I saw it on the store. It looks awesome I can't wait for it to arrive.
tumblr_nnoc9zJqec1qjoleso1_500.png

I wish Club Nintendo wasn't shutting down but at least I got to spend my stars on something rad and I can't wait to see what Nintendo create next in place of it. I'm sure I read somewhere about them making a new reward system.

I got a shipping conformation e-mail from Club Nintendo. The Majora's Mask puzzles are starting to be shipped.

Last edited:
I have 145 coins..... gahhhhhh. Do you think they would be lenient if I asked for one of the card sets anyway?

Also, if I would have known the prices would reduce eventually, I definitely would have waited to pick my prizes. Meh.

tKCHpAk.png

tfw when u spent your last coins on games that a week later you could've gotten 2 things for the price of one game. :/

Back