• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

Guess I'll get Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Played all of the retail downloadable games besides Sticker Star and NSMB2, but I don't really want those.

I was hoping they'd put out the Ace Attorney Trilogy, but it's a new game, and they seem to only want to put out their old games.

I'm looking at the digital rewards for 3DS, and I have a stack of codes I've never used including my XL one... TO THE REGISTRATION PAGE!

Since the site is very finicky right now and appears to go down for maintenance every 2 seconds here's a pic of all the NA physical rewards. I tried to get shots of the games too, but I had trouble getting them to load correctly before the site crashed again.

I haven't gotten it to load once yet this morning. Excited to see the games... but that MM puzzle is looking preeeettty sweet.

Here's a complete list of rewards for those who can't even access to Club Nintendo of America. Nintendo of America's netcode for running Club Nintendo is so crappy that it can't even handle having 1000 users logging at the same time for an entire day or two whenever they put up some rewards.

Thankfully, most of the digital retail games that are priced above 600 coins didn't catch my interest. I only have 400 coins and I can't afford spending hundreds of extra bucks just to get some of the rewards. At least, I can get Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! and some 150 coin game.

The website keeps eating my codes and not giving my coins. Now I won't have enough for the AC Cards and I can't even access the website. I'm really upset.

Lol help them, they better have a more stable rewards site in the future.

Last edited:
As soon as I noticed that the rewards were updated at 7am (EST) this morning, I made up my mind very quickly and ordered some goodies. With my ~1000 coins, I bought the Zelda 3ds game case holder and the Zelda 3ds XL case. Super excited! It was a tough decision though... I was also very tempted by the MM messenger bag and the Mario shirt. Ultimately I decided that the Mario shirt was pretty generic and I could get something similar on the internet. I also decided against the MM bag because the overlay was black on black canvas... and I bet it would be really hard to see. I probably would have gotten it though if it were Link instead of Skullkid on the front.

The rewards are really bang for your buck (the games available like Kid Icarus Uprising, Donkey Kong, etc).
I don't have enough coins for the playing cards though... wah :(

Site isn't working for me. Site maintenance. Welp. XD I was at least able to see what the new rewards are. Might be able to make use of the coins I have... maybe.

Screw it. I'll just look at it, at 2am. It works really well in the early AM haha

Last edited:
I lucked out and managed to acquire a code for Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! download with a bit more persistence while using Google Chrome. Used it on my Wii U's Wii Mode just fine without even having any issue whatsoever.

I could do the same for 3D Classics Twinbee, but the link for that is broken and leads to a blank page.

Back