• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

I think that they want to make the rewards available in all regions and not leave certain regions out of the coolest rewards. So one new rewards program for all regions?

I hope so, really. Why did they even had CN in some countries only when practically everyone got the codes lol

I was saving my points in hopes that we would get another Smash Bros. poster set like this one.

I was especially interested in this artwork:
c58521ee32d54d1b5da0b94ffa70f6d11405370435_full.png

Followed by this:
super-smash-bros-wii-u-and-3ds-shulk-artwork-566x800.jpg

I'm really happy about this actually. There's also a bunch of games I haven't registered, so I'll either start out with a bunch of points, or I won't be able to use them but the NA rewards suck anyways, so nothing really lost for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And please give us Japan's rewards.

do yoυ нave тo нave a ѕpecaιl мeмвer ѕнιp or can н veт wιтв reg.
I'm not 100% sure what you said there because of the autistic text you decided to use.

The page mentions that all Club Nintendo members will receive download codes for Flipnote Studio 3D. There's a link on the page as well to Nintendo support, where they detail all the steps you have to take in order to receive it.

Kind of a bummer, but I'm interested to see what will replace it. I don't really have enough coins for anything big right now, so I'm hoping when they add these "dozens of downloadable games" there will at least be something I like so my coins don't go to waste. c:

Mostly I just loved the poster sets, but I have a feeling that whatever new program they introduce won't have physical rewards, since they seem to be slowly moving towards digitizing everything. :c

Hopefully the UK club Nintendo will actually put something decent up for once before they shut down.

I'm reading through the page right now. Looks like I'm eligible for an additional gift on top of the Flipnote Studio 3D. I wonder what the selection will be.

Hopefully the UK club Nintendo will actually put something decent up for once before they shut down.

I think all of the shops will be updating monthly before the shutdown? Hopefully so, because it'd suck if you guys were shafted like that.

Back