• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I would like to order 5 stacks of regular wood, one stack of star fragments and one stack of large star fragments, please. :)
Hi! I'm sorry for the late reply. If you are still interested in your order please lmk! I'm available for the rest of the day :)

The total will be 35 TBT~
Post automatically merged:

Hi could I get the familiar and mystic statues please
Your total will be 25 TBT :) I'm available now if you are.

Could I buy 5 stacks of star fragments please? Thank you!!! is that 25 TBT or are star fragments more expensive? ^^

Could I buy 5 stacks of star fragments please? Thank you!!! is that 25 TBT or are star fragments more expensive? ^^
Hi! Each stack is 5 TBT, so your total is 25 TBT, you're right ☺️ I'm ready to deliver your order! Thank you for shopping!~

Back