• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hello!! i'd like to buy:

-a twinkling painting
-a sinking painting
-one stack of acorns
-one stack of pine cones
-one stack of cherry blossom petals

for a total of 35 tbt, please!

hello!! i'd like to buy:

-a twinkling painting
-a sinking painting
-one stack of acorns
-one stack of pine cones
-one stack of cherry blossom petals

for a total of 35 tbt, please!
You bet! ☺️

Ready to deliver!
Post automatically merged:

Hello, could I get 12 Million IGB for 15 TBT, please?
12 million IGB, coming right up ^^

Ty for waiting :) code me whenevs you're ready!

Last edited:
Hello again :)

I am trying to make something and didn't correctly calculate how many flowers I needed

I just need:
2 Green mums
1 Blue windflowers

I am sorry it is such a small order as soon as I got the ones you gave me the other day I realized I didn't have enough :(

Hello again :)

I am trying to make something and didn't correctly calculate how many flowers I needed

I just need:
2 Green mums
1 Blue windflowers

I am sorry it is such a small order as soon as I got the ones you gave me the other day I realized I didn't have enough :(
That's okay 😊 I don't mind small orders ^^ as long as I can give others what they need it's all good!

I can deliver them whenever you're available 💖

That's okay 😊 I don't mind small orders ^^ as long as I can give others what they need it's all good!

I can deliver them whenever you're available 💖

I realized as soon as I placed them down I was like oh no :( and I did not want to bother you in case you were with others

Thank you I am ready now I will send the dodo code :)

Back