• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Panda! I'd like to place another order, please and thank you!

Red Cosmos x1
Yellow Cosmos x1
Orange Cosmos x1
Black Cosmos x1
Red Windflower x1
Orange Windflower x1
Blue Windflower x1
Pink Windflower x1
Red Lily x1
Yellow Lily x1
Orange Lily x1
Black Lily x1
Red Hyacinth x1
Yellow Hyacinth x1
Blue Hyacinth x1
Orange Hyacinth x1
Purple Hyacinth x1
Pink Hyacinth x1
Red Rose x1
Yellow Rose x1
Orange Rose x1
Black Rose x1
Gold Rose x1
Blue Rose x1
Red Mum x1
Yellow Mum x1
Green Mum x1
Red Pansy x1
Yellow Pansy x1
Orange Pansy x1
Blue Pansy x1
Purple Pansy x1
Yellow Tulip x1
Orange Tulip x1
Black Tulip x1

Could you please let me know the total and if this order is okay? Sorry, I'm building a rainbow garden lol

Hi Panda! I'd like to place another order, please and thank you!

Red Cosmos x1
Yellow Cosmos x1
Orange Cosmos x1
Black Cosmos x1
Red Windflower x1
Orange Windflower x1
Blue Windflower x1
Pink Windflower x1
Red Lily x1
Yellow Lily x1
Orange Lily x1
Black Lily x1
Red Hyacinth x1
Yellow Hyacinth x1
Blue Hyacinth x1
Orange Hyacinth x1
Purple Hyacinth x1
Pink Hyacinth x1
Red Rose x1
Yellow Rose x1
Orange Rose x1
Black Rose x1
Gold Rose x1
Blue Rose x1
Red Mum x1
Yellow Mum x1
Green Mum x1
Red Pansy x1
Yellow Pansy x1
Orange Pansy x1
Blue Pansy x1
Purple Pansy x1
Yellow Tulip x1
Orange Tulip x1
Black Tulip x1

Could you please let me know the total and if this order is okay? Sorry, I'm building a rainbow garden lol
Wowee I'm just now seeing this lol just finished your commission too, lol I was totally into the zone and not paying attention to the forum AT ALL 😅🥰 but I'm ready anytime to deliver the flowers to you! Altogether, the total comes to 50 TBT 💐🌈 no worries btw! That's what my shop services are here for ^^

Wowee I'm just now seeing this lol just finished your commission too, lol I was totally into the zone and not paying attention to the forum AT ALL 😅🥰 but I'm ready anytime to deliver the flowers to you! Altogether, the total comes to 50 TBT 💐🌈 no worries btw! That's what my shop services are here for ^^
I'm literally gonna cry with joy from your artwork!! Bless you <3 Thank you again! I def gotta get you to draw them again very soon! I knew I made the right call leaving the poses to you ;) hehe.
But anyway awesome thanks!! We can always split this order in half if need be. I'll be available to trade later tonight so I'll send the TBT now and then let you know when I'm online!

Hi, I just recently made a new character so I'm looking to buy 12 million bells this time. Thank you :)
No problem at all ☺️ it'll be just 12 TBT for 12 million bells. You can pick up at my island and use the ABD to deposit the bells bags. When you're all set for the dodo code just let me know either here or in a message. I'm available for the next couple of hours.
I'm literally gonna cry with joy from your artwork!! Bless you <3 Thank you again! I def gotta get you to draw them again very soon! I knew I made the right call leaving the poses to you ;) hehe.
But anyway awesome thanks!! We can always split this order in half if need be. I'll be available to trade later tonight so I'll send the TBT now and then let you know when I'm online!
I'm so happy you like it!! 🥰 and sounds like a plan! Hit me up anytime you're ready to trade, no hurry! I should be online by then.

Turns out I'm available way sooner than I thought! I'm available now whenever you are! :)
Awesome! I went ahead and dug up all the flowers and realized I have just enough inventory space to deliver them all in one trip 🌷🌹💐🌈✨ if there's a specific area you'd like me to plant them just lead the way!

Dodo code me whenever! 😊

Awesome! I went ahead and dug up all the flowers and realized I have just enough inventory space to deliver them all in one trip 🌷🌹💐🌈✨ if there's a specific area you'd like me to plant them just lead the way!

Dodo code me whenever! 😊
Oh YAY!! Okay! It'll be a little run to the top left up a ramp lol. Sounds great! Dodo is DCC1R

Hello again! On my lunch break and was wondering if you had time to trade real quick? I need about 100 NMTs from you
Hi! Welcome back! 😊✨ I just got back home and I'm now available to take care of your order. Thank you for your patience!

I see you've messaged me 💖 I'll check it out now!

Hi! Welcome back! 😊✨ I just got back home and I'm now available to take care of your order. Thank you for your patience!

I see you've messaged me 💖 I'll check it out now!
It's alright. I've got about 30 minutes left before I won't be available until later tonight. LMK which time works best for you. I don't know how quick a 100NMT trade is

Hi, I am interested in a few blue roses. Maybe 8 if you have them? If you can give me a price I will send the TBT to reserve them, unless you are available now 😊

Hi, I am interested in a few blue roses. Maybe 8 if you have them? If you can give me a price I will send the TBT to reserve them, unless you are available now 😊
Just seeing this now after I already closed up shop for the night lol 😅 it's late here and I'm going to bed but I'll be back online tomorrow if you'd still like to trade? You can reserve 8 blue roses for a total of 24 TBT if you're interested.

I really appreciate your patience!

Back