• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi are your black tulips, black roses, purple roses, and purple tulips still available? if so could i buy them all? it would be 170tbt in total if i did my math correctly ^^;

hi are your black tulips, black roses, purple roses, and purple tulips still available? if so could i buy them all? it would be 170tbt in total if i did my math correctly ^^;
They are yes! I can dig up 39 flowers at a time and drop them off at your island wherever there is enough space. If there's a specific spot you'd like me to plant them just lead the way!

I'm available to trade now and for the rest of the day 🌷 it will be a total of 185 TBT, after doing the math.

Edit: unless you don't want the black cosmos? In that case, the total will be 165 TBT

i just want black and purple tulips and black and purple roses. and im available to trade now too, I'll send the tbt~ :D
Post automatically merged:

sent the tbt! i'll pm you the dodo code

i just want black and purple tulips and black and purple roses. and im available to trade now too, I'll send the tbt~ :D
Post automatically merged:

sent the tbt! i'll pm you the dodo code
Thank you! You can send me a new PM with the dodo code as soon as you're ready ☺️🌷 it'll take multiple trips to bring you all the flowers.

I am interested in receiving a quick and cool 24 million bells.
Sure thing! Sorry for the late reply. If you're still interested just let me know and I'll open up my island for visitors. It'll be easier and faster if you pick up the bells and use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit them.

Your total will be 24 TBT for 24 million bells.

Sure thing! Sorry for the late reply. If you're still interested just let me know and I'll open up my island for visitors. It'll be easier and faster if you pick up the bells and use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit them.

Your total will be 24 TBT for 24 million bells.
Yes, I just sent 24 TBT. If you would be so kind to open your island now and let me know your dodo code.

Back